LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Tests a 'Downvote' Button, and Google Gets Slapped With a Fine Also, the 2018 Winter Olympics opening ceremony is happening today, and you can livestream it.
- Viacom Shares Surge as MTV Owner Expects Return to Ad Growth Viacom shares surged as the company, the owner of
Comedy Centraland MTV, predicted U.S. advertising sales would return to growth later this year...
- Geordie Stephens Joins Helo, RSA Signs Firpo and Schneider...or Die veterans who have written and directed projects for HBO,
Comedy Central, Comedy Bang Bang Productions, Ed Helms' Electric Picture Company and more. They...
- See Colbert's and Noah's 'For Your Consideration' Ads for Trump's 'Dishonest & Corrupt Media Awards'...night hosts are angling for the, uh, honors. Trevor Noah of
Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" and Stephen Colbert of CBS's "The Late...