LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Secrets of the 'Real People' Chevrolet Campaign...North American market. The more than two-year-old campaign by
Commonwealth /McCannenters its next phase this week with a new ad (above) for...
- Holy Brand Extension! How 'Lego Batman' Built Boffo Box Office 'The Lego Batman Movie' proves brands can extend themselves further than they might have previously thought.
- McCann Is No. 2 on Ad Age's 2017 Agency A-List By focusing on creativity, the century-plus-old player continues to deliver exciting ideas for clients including Mars and MasterCard.
- Holy Movie Integration! Lego Batman Stars in Chevy Ad...which opens on Feb. 10. The spot, by Chevy lead agency
Commonwealth /McCann, directs viewers to Chevy's website where people can virtually configure their...
- How to Sell the Ultimate (Self-Driving) Machine...on the commute," said Ash Farr, head of global strategy at
Commonwealth /McCannwho oversees the agency's General Motors account. Still, most auto marketing...