LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are 'Nonworking' Cuts Working for Marketers?P&G and Unilever trim compensation to agencies, but some see effectiveness sacrificed.
- Killing Off 30-second Spot Is Bad Medicine for OTC Drug Industry...national ads as opposed to all ads, according to ad-tracking firms
Competitrackand Ameritest. In the OTC medication and quick-service-restaurant industries, 15s...
- The Key to Web-Video AdvertisingNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- If share of budgets matched share of mind for online video advertising, it would be worth a lot more than eMarketer's $775 million 2007 revenue estimate. But much of the attention paid to the ad channel is because there are still so many unknowns -- what's a standard view? What's the best way to distribute video ads? And, most importantly, what kinds of ad formats do consumers find most effective (and least annoying)?
- TOBACCO FIGHT RAISES FLAG ON TOMBSTONE AD RULES: OLD SEC LIMITS ON FINANCIAL ADS CALLED BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL...the black borders that usually appear around the text-oriented ad statements.
Competitrack, which measures expenditures on such business-to-business tombstone ads, reported that...
- MERRILL LYNCH TOPS IN FINANCIAL PRINT ADS...Morgan Stanley & Co., J.P. Morgan & Co., Citibank and Chemical Bank, says
Competitrack, an advertising tracking service. Nationally, the category accounted for more than $230...