LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bacardi Eliminates Global CMO Role...in the field." For instance, sales of Bacardi and Grey Goose are
concentratedin North America. So global campaigns will be developed in North America...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2015These 20 women are breaking new ground in marketing and media.
- Your Toothbrush Data Will Get You a Deal at the Dentist (Depending)Patients can earn dental-care discounts based on points generated by using their smart teeth scrubbers in new membership program.
- Kevin Reilly Looks to Seed TNT, TBS With Zeitgeist-Defining Content While you won't see his fingerprints all over the shows Turner introduces in its May 13 upfront, Kevin Reilly is the man with the plan.
- How Cable's New Golden Age of Content Is Changing the GameComing off a disappointing 2014, cable networks are counting on great original content and new online strategies as they look to the future.