LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Twitter's COO Exits, With CFO to Fill Role...backed away. Afterward, the company said it would cut 9% of staff,
concentratedin the sales and marketing areas that Mr. Bain runs. "I'm...
- DOJ Accuses AT&T, DirecTV of Collusion Over L.A. Dodgers TV RightsThe lawsuit comes as regulators and politicians are scrutinizing AT&T's planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner.
- Can You Get Your Brand Into GM's In-Car Marketing System? (Yes)...a deal is this? Up until now, ads targeting drivers have been
concentratedin one-way, mass channels, like radio or billboards, said Joanna Pena...
- Trump Would Block AT&T-Time Warner Deal in Media Crackdown...U.S. president, arguing that such media combinations leave too much power
concentratedamong too few companies, including ones he says are hostile to his...
- Don't Talk to Digital Strangers To speak with consumers as unique individuals - rather than en masse - marketers need to focus on 5 key areas.