Concept Farm is an integrated, independent advertising agency founded in 1999. We unify brands around a bold strategy and create compelling content that engages consumers across all channels.
CULTIVATING BRAND PASSION
Concept Farm is located in New York's "Silicon Alley" with 50 Farmers collaborating across strategy, account management, creative, design, social media and measurement and analytics. To harvest content with maximum efficiency, we also have a full suite of in-house production and post-production capabilities.
Over the last 15 years, Concept Farm and our clients have reaped a bumper crop of creative and efficacy accolades in our pursuit of Cultivating Brand Passion together, including: Cannes Cyber Lions, Effies, Emmys, Webbys and One Show awards.
We are equally proud to have been named to Advertising Age's list of "Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media" and Crain's "Best Places to Work in NYC" where Concept Farm was described as a "beehive of creative thinking, where Farmers thrive in a climate tailor-made for sharing ideas."
• Ad Age Best Places to Work
• Ad Age Small Agency Awards
• Andy Award of Excellence
• Art Director's Club
• Cannes Cyber Lions
• Crains Best Places To Work In NYC
• Effie Worldwide
• Emmy Awards
• Magellan Awards
• Omma Awards
• One Show
• Pixie Awards
• Shorty Award (Finalist)
• Telly Awards
• Webby Awards
• Aruba Tourism
• Capital G/Clarien
• Century 21 Department Store
• Dukenet Communications
• Empire State Building
• RR Donnelley
John Gellos, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Ray Mendez, CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Griffin Stenger, MANAGING DIRECTOR
Gregg Wasiak, GROWTH DIRECTOR
- Small Agency Digital Campaign of the Year, Silver: Concept Farm...to connect with its target across digital media, it turned to
Concept Farm, the New York-based agency that helped with the rollout of ESPNW...
- Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...Silver: RTO+P By Region Northeast , Gold: DiMassimo Goldstein Northeast , Silver:
Concept FarmNorthwest , Gold: Swift, Portland Northwest , Silver: Creature, Seattle Midwest , Gold: Lindsay, Stone...
- Small Agency of the Year, Northeast, SiIver: Concept Farm...is based in New York, but has a 0% ego policy.
Concept Farmprides itself on collaboration as well as stretching client budgets while streamlining...
- Muhtayzik Hoffer, Heat Take Top Honors at Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency AwardsNow in its sixth year, the awards show honored the best independent shops with fewer than 150 employees.
- The Next Great Advertising Blip Is Just Around the CornerDespite the gloom about the future of the agency, a new blip is emerging. Here's how agencies can cash in.