LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89...bought Diner Club's travel magazine, Signature, and turned it into
Conde Nast Traveler. He revamped House & Garden, which was renamed HG. And he re...
- New Yorker Festival Taps Sibling Conde Nast Brands for Sponsored Panels...to sit on the panels. Editors from Bon AppÃ©tit and
Conde Nast Travelerwill take part in the food panel , and editors from Architectural...
- The Lowdown: 'Joy' Marketing Is Hot Thanks to Psychologists...Wall Street Journal , as well as online in outlets such as
Conde Nast Travelerand Urban Daddy . Meanwhile, General Mills is trying to make gluten...
- Ad Age's 2014 Magazine A-List: See All the WinnersOur annual picks of the titles that are pushing publishing forward. Plus, a look at the magazines to watch this year.
- Magazine ad page leaders 3rd quarter 2014Magazine ad page leaders for the third quarter 2014. Data include gross revenue and comparable data for 2013.