LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Matthew Weiner Exit Interview: Don Draper, an Innate Adman, Liked Seducing StrangersPostpone your "Mad Men" withdrawal a little longer with insights from the show's creator Wednesday night.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- See the First Brands to Use Instagram's Carousel Ads...day at the beach: surfing, meeting that guy, having an ice cream
cone. And the serialized content is telling that story," Mr. Bux said. Here...
- A Cheesy Jackie Chan Ad Just Went Insanely Viral in China What Happens When an Old Shampoo Ad Just Won't Die?
- Behind the Work: The Air Makes It Home in Droga5's Latest for Air Wick...Betty's, or maybe it's an image of that desiccated wax
conethat sat above the potty in Grandma's powder room. Droga5 New...