LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Throwback Thursday: Mad Tech Edition--1950sTo mark the final season of "Mad Men," here's a weekly look at advertising and technology through the decades, starting with the 1950s.
- Lawyer Charged With Fraud Over Failed Maxim Buy...prison if convicted of wire fraud, according to the U.S. He's also charged with wire fraud
conspiracyand aggravated identity theft. ~ Bloomberg News ~
- TV's Night Flight: 10 p.m. Ratings Waste AwayViewers are continuing to drift away from broadcast TV's once-robust 10 p.m. time slot.
- Twitter CFO Mistakenly Tweets About Deal: 'I Have a Plan'...Mr. Prosser declined to comment further. Barring some kind of M&A
conspiracytheory in which Mr. Noto sent the tweet deliberately to affect the...
- NYPD Boosts Social Media Monitoring After Hatchet Attack on Cops...emotions and can be hard to prevent, Mr. Miller said. "If the
conspiracyto commit a terrorist act is a conspiracy of one and the...