LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 5 Awesome, Illegal Uses for Alexa Here are some fanciful, thought-provoking and illegal uses for automatic speech recognition platforms from Palmer Group CEO Shelly Palmer.
- Brother of JonBenÃ©t Ramsey Files Defamation Suit Against CBS...connection to his sister's murder. The three-count lawsuit claims defamation,
conspiracyto defame (by CBS and Critical Content) and seeks at least $750...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- Amid 'PizzaGate,' Reddit Moves to Prevent Ads From Appearing on Conspiracy-Driven Topics...an AR-15 inside a Washington D.C. restaurant, the popular Reddit
conspiracypage was often viewed as a place where harmless banter took place...
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.