LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Will Anti-Yelp Documentary Lead to a 5-Star PR Battle? The director of a documentary that puts Yelp in a negative light just brought on a renowned Hollywood publicist as executive producer.
- Google Prices Seem to Be Rising for Brand-Name Keywords, But Why?...why,'" said Jason Tabeling, partner at Rosetta . "It eventually all goes to
conspiracy, because you get stock answers from Google." Google sells AdWords to businesses...
- World Cup Sponsors Take Cautious Approach to FIFA ScandalAdidas, Budweiser, McDonald's and Coke said they are watching the FIFA situation closely.
- No One Trusts Advertising or Media (Except Fox News)Nearly half of consumers surveyed say they don't trust any news source -- though when they do, they most often trust Fox News.
- Throwback Thursday: Mad Tech Edition--1950sTo mark the final season of "Mad Men," here's a weekly look at advertising and technology through the decades, starting with the 1950s.