LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Nike's Fun Homage to Kobe Bryant. Plus, Disney World's Trump RobotNike brought back its beloved campaign starring puppet versions of Bryant and LeBron James.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Walmart, Taco Bell, Seventh Generation and More...that Christmas is almost here. Taco Bell uncovers a possible (made-up)
conspiracytheory related to what it calls "the Belluminati." And "Saturday Night Live...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Future Royal Meghan Markle Has a Surprising Tale About P&GWhen the future British royal was a kid, a soap ad made her angry. She did something about it.
- Normies Rejoice: Alex Jones Now Sells a Red Pill to Help Your Brain Work Better
Conspiracytheorist and radio host Alex Jones has long hawked questionable vitamins and other products on his alt-right website, infowars.com. But now, Jones...
- Just Kidding: Realtor.com Not Really Boycotting Hannity...of Hannity's show amid his coverage of what have been considered
conspiracytheories surrounding the death of a Democratic National Committee staffer. Cars.com...