LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Washington Square Signs Spielbergs, Choi Joins Variable and More...Chicago post community, Schumacher was most recently an editor and partner at
Conspiracy. Before that, he worked at Cutters in Chicago from 2007 until early...
- Will Anti-Yelp Documentary Lead to a 5-Star PR Battle? The director of a documentary that puts Yelp in a negative light just brought on a renowned Hollywood publicist as executive producer.
- Google Prices Seem to Be Rising for Brand-Name Keywords, But Why?...why,'" said Jason Tabeling, partner at Rosetta . "It eventually all goes to
conspiracy, because you get stock answers from Google." Google sells AdWords to businesses...
- World Cup Sponsors Take Cautious Approach to FIFA ScandalAdidas, Budweiser, McDonald's and Coke said they are watching the FIFA situation closely.
- No One Trusts Advertising or Media (Except Fox News)Nearly half of consumers surveyed say they don't trust any news source -- though when they do, they most often trust Fox News.