LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tool, Story Add Female Directors; and More Production Moves...has previously worked out of Chicago production houses MK Films Group and
Conspiracy. Her advertising work includes campaigns for McDonald's, Tylenol, Huggies, Kohler, Wrangler...
- IoT: Can You Rig an Election by Hacking a Voting Machine?Shelly Palmer points out that one is a lot easier than the other.
- Trump Issues Detailed Position Tweet Regarding 'SNL' and Alec Baldwin...Trump "stinks"; â ¢ "Saturday Night Live" is apparently part of a media
conspiracyto rig the election. Mr. Trump's positions, issued in a tweet...
- The Second Presidential Debate Summed up in 25 TweetsIncluding must-see screengrabs, gifs and video clips.
- Pharmaceutical Marketers Need to Take a Chill PillDrug-makers might end up on the wrong end of regulation if they don't lay off the scare tactics and price hikes.