LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bill Simmons' 'Any Given Wednesday' Isn't Quite the Trainwreck You Think It IsWhile his new HBO show is averaging just 250,000 live-plus-same-day viewers, digital and on-demand views are saving Bill's bacon.
- 'South Park' Lampoon of Native Advertising Highlights Important Issues...sum it up by saying ads have become sentient creatures, running a
conspiracyto control the world, hilariously exploring what marketing has become. Like anything...
- The 10 Most Controversial Super Bowl Ads of All TimeThese big game spots inflamed, incensed and upset.
- 'Believe' It or Not, 'The X-Files' is a Hit...day data, the Sunday night premiere of Chris Carter's paranoid alien-
conspiracydrama delivered a staggering 16.2 million viewers and a 6.1...
- Weight Watchers' Latest Issue: Web Woes Weight Watchers updated its online systems, upsetting users ahead of a big program change due in December.