LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Production Costs Can Be Rigged Without Being Illegal...can favor yourself without doing anything as crass as entering a criminal
conspiracyâ ¦ You just have to not negotiate the price you get from...
- How to Turn Your Microwave into a Camera Going after Kellyanne Conway for a techno-faux pas is a cheap shot at an easy target and misses a teaching moment, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Need to Escape Your Social Media Information Bubble? There's an App for That...and Maggie Haberman of The New York Times have an idea: "A
ConspiracyTheory's Journey From Talk Radio to Trump's Twitter." 3. Meanwhile...
- Community Films Signs Young, Winecoff Joins EpochPlus new talent at Superlounge, Bullitt and more
- 5 Awesome, Illegal Uses for Alexa Here are some fanciful, thought-provoking and illegal uses for automatic speech recognition platforms from Palmer Group CEO Shelly Palmer.