LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A paid version of Facebook? Plus, T-Mobile and Sprint in merger talks, again...devices?" asked Sen. Gary Peters of Michigan. â ¦ Zuckerberg called it a "
conspiracytheory," and simply said, "No." 11 words that might be important: "There...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Zuckerberg faces grilling in Washington, and Fox's Ingraham makes fiery return Laura Ingraham returned to Fox News and railed against 'bullies on the left' silencing conservative voices.
- 6 critical moments from Mark Zuckerberg's day in the SenateThe CEO answers questions about Russian connections to Cambridge Analytica and whether Facebook secretly listens to conversations.
- BMW is swept up in 'Ingraham' boycott, but never advertised thereBMW comes under fire amid an ad boycott of "The Ingraham Angle" even though it has never run commercials in the program.
- Google details plan to fight fake news, from search to YouTubeNew 'Top News' section on YouTube would only feature verified news and a lab is being launched to fight disinformation during breaking news.