LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Megyn Kelly's Fall Primetime Run Ends Two Episodes Early...to retain an audience. A controversial broadcast featuring an interview with conservative
conspiracytheorist Alex Jones delivered just 961,000 demographically-relevant live-same-day...
- Into the Foxhole: Marianne Gambelli Tackles Ad Sales at Fox News Fox News lost its founder and its top-rated on-air personality in one tumultuous year. It gained the ad-sales veteran Marianne Gambelli.
- Watch John Oliver Try to Make Sense of the Trump Clan's 'Stupid Watergate'...the headline "Meeting Renews Scrutiny on Trump's '16 Actions" -- reworked to "
Conspiracyor Coincidence? A Timeline Open to Interpretation" for the web. Peter Baker...
- Why Starving Online Lies Doesn't Equal Supporting the Truth...On the street corner, a man standing on a garbage can shouting
conspiracytheories is discounted by the absurdity of his context. But online, the...
- The CMO's Guide to Ad Boycotts The next blowup is just around the corner. Brands without a plan are going to keep getting pushed around.