LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'South Park' Lampoon of Native Advertising Highlights Important Issues...sum it up by saying ads have become sentient creatures, running a
conspiracyto control the world, hilariously exploring what marketing has become. Like anything...
- The 10 Most Controversial Super Bowl Ads of All TimeThese big game spots inflamed, incensed and upset.
- 'Believe' It or Not, 'The X-Files' is a Hit...day data, the Sunday night premiere of Chris Carter's paranoid alien-
conspiracydrama delivered a staggering 16.2 million viewers and a 6.1...
- Weight Watchers' Latest Issue: Web Woes Weight Watchers updated its online systems, upsetting users ahead of a big program change due in December.
- Washington Square Signs Spielbergs, Choi Joins Variable and More...Chicago post community, Schumacher was most recently an editor and partner at
Conspiracy. Before that, he worked at Cutters in Chicago from 2007 until early...