LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Need to Escape Your Social Media Information Bubble? There's an App for That...63, was found unconscious having suffered severe head injuries at the Russian
consulatein New York on US election day . ... Former KGB chief Oleg Erovinkin...
- Small Agency Pro Bono Campaign of the Year, Silver: Senores...country bordering Sweden, a clever way of announcing the agency's new address next to the Swedish
consulatein Sao Paulo's upscale neighborhood Jardins.
- Toyota, McDonald's Score Best Ideas At U.S. Hispanic AwardsUniversal insights, from the obsession with selfies to parents' pride in a teen's first job, are behind the U.S.H. Idea Award's 5 top ideas
- Egypt Looking for Public-Affairs Help as Strife Continues...executive, "There's too much risk and uncertainty." Calls to the Eyptian
consulatewere not returned. The move comes as Egypt's government faces backlash...
- How Israel has Rebranded Amid a Volatile Geopolitical Backdrop...to Israel's culture and industries. He oversees seven departments in the
consulate, which was the first office in the world to hold a press...