LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Small Agency Pro Bono Campaign of the Year, Silver: Senores...country bordering Sweden, a clever way of announcing the agency's new address next to the Swedish
consulatein Sao Paulo's upscale neighborhood Jardins.
- Toyota, McDonald's Score Best Ideas At U.S. Hispanic AwardsUniversal insights, from the obsession with selfies to parents' pride in a teen's first job, are behind the U.S.H. Idea Award's 5 top ideas
- Egypt Looking for Public-Affairs Help as Strife Continues...executive, "There's too much risk and uncertainty." Calls to the Eyptian
consulatewere not returned. The move comes as Egypt's government faces backlash...
- How Israel has Rebranded Amid a Volatile Geopolitical Backdrop...to Israel's culture and industries. He oversees seven departments in the
consulate, which was the first office in the world to hold a press...
- A Peek Into Starwood Hotels' Marketer Immersion Program...years, when an international hotel brand was like an embassy or a
consulatein a foreign country. It was somewhere you went to feel safe...