LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Everyone in Business Needs to Be a Student of Marketing Marketing should lead other facets of a business, says Duke professor and CMO Survey director Christine Moorman.
- Addressable Advertising: An Upgrade for Travel Brands...were directionally more likely to consider booking than those in the
control group. And 80% of respondents found the ad to be enjoyable and reacted...
- Three Ways Performance-Based Location Metrics Can Cause Brand Missteps...at a rate that is determined by assumed purchases. 3. The
control groupmethodology used to calculate incremental visits is flawed, which means you will...
- 3 Mini Case Studies Show How Location Data Is Moving MarketingUsing real-time location data, Herradura tequila, STX Entertainment and the city of Asheville, N.C., uncover insights they didn't anticipate.
- How This Regional Toyota Marketer Connected TV Ads to Dealer Visits...19% more Toyota dealership visits from those targeted compared with the
control group. NinthDecimal also found that 80% of visitors traveled 10 miles or fewer...