LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Q&A: Yahoo's Katie Couric on Election 2016, Live News and Snapchat...free to talk about the particulars. But we had a really interesting
conversationabout tech in the workplace and diversity. So I'm doing interviews...
- Bevel Campaign Taps Heritage of Black-Owned Barbershops...Walker said. "Our ability to really reimagine that experience and start a
conversationabout it I think is important." That means getting into the stories...
- Six Things You Didn't Know About DigitasLBi North America CCO Ronald Ng...Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese and Hakka -- the first two more often for daily
conversation, the last two especially for swear words. 5. It took him a...
- Bacardi Shifts Creative, Media to BBDO and OMDThe liquor marketer trims its agency roster as it deals with sluggish sales.
- 'If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Sell It'Programmers can prove that millions of mobile-TV viewers are still interacting with shows in digital-video environs, but that knowledge isn't enough to offset the impact on ratings.