LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: A Summer TV Mega-Recap"Mr. Robot" and "Fear the Walking Dead" aside, the scripted solstice movement is in crisis.
- Burger King Moves Forward With Others on Peace Day Burger...statement Wednesday. Krystal issued its own playful letter when it joined the
conversationon Aug. 26, the same day Burger King issued its public offer...
- OppenheimerFunds Pushes Global Investing ... While Stocks Tumble...global and emerging economies -- by injecting a hopeful outlook into the financial
conversation. "In a world that is so filled with negative news and the...
- McDonald's Rebuffs BK's McWhopper, So Others Try Peace Plans...chain that serves square burgers, said it jumped into the social media
conversationless than an hour after McDonald's replied to Burger King. The...
- Q&A: Twitter CFO Anthony Noto, What Are You Doing as the Company's Top Marketer?Twitter CFO Anthony Noto answers questions about why he's currently the company's top marketer and the campaign the company has planned.