LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Uproar Over Publicis Pullout Leaves Cannes Lions Scrambling...savings into an AI-powered professional assistant program called Marcel dominated the
conversationat the beachside bars and parties along the French Riviera all week...
- When AI Fails (and What We Learned)...bots Companies are using chatbots -- programs designed to mimic humans in online
conversation-- for everything from promoting movies to recommending vacation destinations, as well as...
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Five: Are You There Arthur? It's Me, Marcel Publicis CEO Arthur Sadoun told 80,000 employees he'd be on Twitter to answer their questions about his Cannes ban and the AI project Marcel.
- Saatchi & Saatchi's New Directors Showcase Shines Light on Gender Inequality...of NDS and use it as a platform for this very needed
conversation," said Saatchi & Saatchi Global Chief Creative Officer Kate Stanners in a statement...
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies The decision is going to be "really problematic," said Syl Saller, global CMO for liquor giant Diageo.