LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Fiat Chrysler CEO change means for CMO Olivier FrancoisAssessing the legacy of the celebrity-loving, music-obsessed marketing chief as a new era dawns at the automaker.
- Toddlers with guns: Can anyone recover from this insane Sacha Baron Cohen 'Who Is America?' segment?...liberal activist named Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello, Cohen engages in dinner
conversationwith a gracious, wealthy Trump-supporting married couple, and expounds upon, among...
- Papa John's further shuns founder, evicting him from offices...a racial slur and graphic descriptions of violence against minorities in a
conversationwith the company's former media agency, Laundry Service . That was just...
- Don't believe the hype: Separating AI fact from fiction Just because AI can do some things doesn't mean it can do everything, Larry Lefkowitz writes.
- 5 AI clouds you can use today...using it today. What can you do with AI today? In casual
conversation, people tend to conflate "narrow AI," where a training set is crafted...