LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- An Open Letter to the People Who Work In Closed Offices Who Are Against Open Offices Bobby Hershfield at SS&K shares an open letter about the agency's new open office and guess what? Nobody misses the walls.
- Matthew Weiner Exit Interview: Don Draper, an Innate Adman, Liked Seducing Strangers...Public Library Wednesday night to hear creator Matthew Weiner in his last
conversationabout the show, at least for the foreseeable future. Seducing Stangers "Don...
- Best Practices: How a Software Company Drove Event Attendance with LinkedInReplicon, a workforce management software company, drove attendance to live events with LinkedIn sponsored updates and InMail.
- N.Y.C. Police Commissioner Bratton: 2015 Is Our Year of Tech...had a flip phone and a beeper," Mr. Bratton said during a
conversationwith Gerry Byrne, Reisenbach Foundation chairman and vice chairman at Penske Media...
- Why Google's Click-to-Buy Ads Would Be a Big Deal...click-to-buy ads, but others are trying to kick-start the
conversation. Google has responded to some agency inquiries with an oblique memo that...