- Planners: When Seeking a 'Hero,' Look Someplace Unexpected...part can be making your personal point of view the subject of
conversationand debate. It feels extremely validating when people get on board. And...
- Programmatic Ad Tech Dominates Omnicom Earnings CallOmnicom CEO John Wren expects programmatic buying to contribute less than 2% of revenue this year, but it's changing the way clients think.
- Reporter's Notebook: ANA Masters of MarketingAbout 2,800 marketers gathered in Orlando, Fla. last week for the ANA Masters of Marketing conference.
- How a TV Show From Korea Sparked a Marketing Craze in China Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun: the face that launched a thousand ad campaigns, including KFC, Coke, Samsung and Haagen-Dazs.
- Snapchat's First Advertiser: Messaging Service Is Like TVSnapchat's first ad appeared in U.S. users' feeds on Saturday to promote Universal Pictures' upcoming film "Ouija."