LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Three Hidden Reasons Why Brands Struggle with AuthenticityMarketers often struggle with how to deliver an authentic brand experience to customers. It starts from within, Scott Gillum writes.
- This Creative Director Is Paid To Write Wedding Speeches And Break-up Letters...bor -atory) and how this side projects informs his advertising work. The
conversationhas been condensed and lightly edited. Advertising Age: Tell me about the...
- U.K. Watchdog Bans 'Beach Body Ready' Ad, but Not Because It's Offensive...body ready," while the term "beach body ready" became part of daily
conversationin the U.K. Protein World spent $385,000 on the billboards...
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Ad Age Hosts Women to Watch Get-Together at Cannes...this week at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity had a
conversationabout women in leadership. The informal session was led by Allison Arden...