LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Silver Lining in the EU's New Privacy Rules...non-compliance. Add in the significant ambiguity around proposed revisions to EU
cookielaw, sprinkle a dash of confusion over how laws will be enforced...
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- Why Cookie Blocking Is a Good Thing...website by a third-party ad tech company. After 24 hours, the
cookiegoes "Poof!" Reluctant heroes are now banding together like "The Defenders" on...
- Mark Fitzloff, Former Wieden & Kennedy Star, Opens His Own Agency The former executive creative director at W&K sees his company, Opinionated, as a "CMO whisperer."
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Big Ad Problem, Apple's Cookie Crackdown and the NFL Ratings Slip...issue is going to follow Facebook around for a long time. The
cookiecrumbles? Six big advertising trade groups are joining together against Apple's...