LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Strength in Numbers: Publishers Team Up in Fight Against Google and Facebook...otherwise gravitate to Facebook and Google. "If you're targeting in a
cookie-free environment based on first-party data you are actually getting individuals...
- Fudgie the Whale: 40 Years of Father's Day Cakes (And Bad Ads)...s Day tradition. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream, two layers of crunchy
cookiecrumbs, topped with fudge, all in the shape of a smiling whale...
- Creatives You Need to Know: Martins Zelcs and Bryan StokelyZelcs and Stokely didn't realize what they were getting into when they took on the brief for "Evan."
- Hampton Creek Founder Talks Squelched Investigation, Company Valuation and New Design...covers the San Francisco-based company's full line, including cookies and
cookiedough. It comes after Hampton Creek agreed to update its Just Mayo...
- Opinion: Europe's Strict New Privacy Rules Are Scary but RightThe next big disruption in digital media is coming from the European Union, but it's not stopping there, argues Jason Kint.