- New FTC Tech Chief Wants to Get His Hands Dirty with CodeAshkan Soltani is about a month into his latest in a long line of data-privacy and tech-consulting gigs as the new tech chief of the FTC.
- Real-Time-Bidding for Native Ads Hits Tipping Point...tech company, offers automated purchasing of its ads. But TripleLift will offer
cookie-targeted ads across 800 websites, not just a single one as in...
- Unilever Scoops Up Talenti Gelato Brand...million in sales this year from flavors like Blood Orange and Caramel
CookieCrunch, Unilever said today in a statement. Terms of the deal were...
- What Vox Plans to Do With Its Latest Round of FundingVox Media has raised $46.5 million as it looks to bring its ads and publishing tools to others' sites next year.
- Is Consumer Tracking the New Advertising?Perhaps our industry has reached the point where it's no longer necessary for marketers to motivate consumers to buy products.
Oreo: Snack Hacks Fanatic Hack by Michael Voltaggio Agency: 360i, Media: TV/Video