LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Report: Data On-Boarding Sector Could Hit $1 Billion by 2020Market is still undergoing rapid growth, and will mature in the next couple of years, says Winterberry Group.
- Kids Imitate Their Parents Before Coffee: It's Last Night's New Ads...little girl dresses up for a school play in Reynolds' ad for
cookiebaking sheets; Hallmark releases a montage of "extraordinary" moments from 2016;l...
- Capital One Shakes It Up With Samuel L. Jackson Campaign...cold brew beverage; and Oreo takes the cake, or shall we say
cookie, showing how to make snowmen cookie balls. Finally, Capital One shakes it...
- C3 Ratings Are Winning Back Lost Ad Impressions, but They Won't Save Your Favorite ShowBut the No Man's Land that is 10 p.m. is luring back lost commercial impressions.
- Snapchat Spectacles Gave These Brands a Whole New Point of View...Kids used the glasses to film a baking session following its special
cookierecipe. "You see both hands and you're creating something," said Wesley...