- Is Consumer Tracking the New Advertising?Perhaps our industry has reached the point where it's no longer necessary for marketers to motivate consumers to buy products.
- Why Data Is the New 'Oil'...I have to find some way to translate it into an anonymous
cookiethat then can be matched in some sort of programmatic environment and...
- Mozilla to Ad World: Start Respecting the UserMozilla is trying to show the ad world how digital advertising can be done while still respecting the user.
- What Facebook's Atlas Means for Brands and Agencies...agencies: It lets them measure ad campaigns across screens by solving the
cookieproblem; and it lets them target real people across mobile and the...
- Facebook Serves Up User Data to Measure Ads on Others' Sites, AppsIn what has become advertising's latest worst-kept secret, Facebook will begin applying user data to ads shown outside the social network.
Oreo: Snack Hacks Fanatic Hack by Michael Voltaggio Agency: 360i, Media: TV/Video