LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Teen Vogue Cuts Frequency to Four Issues a Year...has outlasted many of its rivals, including the now-shuttered Elle Girl , Teen People and
CosmoGirl, as digital media increasingly compete for readers and advertisers.
- Hearst Poaches Todd Haskell From New York Times to Lead Digital Revenue...post at Hearst Magazines Digital Media, Ms. Welker was founding publisher at
CosmoGirl, which Hearst closed in 2008. From 1988 to 1999, she worked at...
- Social-Media Outreach Begins for Ad Exec Madonna Badger...Posen and Emanuel Ungaro, and some fashion publications, such as Nylon and
CosmoGirl. The firm has also worked with Procter & Gamble since 1998 on the...
- Hearst's Cathie Black Named New York City Schools Chancellor...the failure of some magazines that began publishing under her watch, including
CosmoGirl, Quick & Simple, Lifetime, Shop Etc. and Talk. The company also initially moved...
- The Last PageOur continuing farewell to magazines that quit print under pressure from the recession and digital media. Some brands continue online, but many do not. The latest to fall is National Geographic Adventure, a ten year old title that will become a multiplatform brand that includes web and books, but not a monthly magazine.