The biggest magazine in the world with 61 international editions, Cosmo delivers sharp, entertaining coverage on work and money, fashion and beauty, health and relationships, culture and celebrities.
- The Media Chart for July 22: MLB All-Star Game Can't Compete With 'Talent'Despite drawing record low ratings, the 2016 MLB All-Star Game was still the No. 3 most-watched program last week.
- Brexit Autopsy: How the Ad Battle Played Out (and What the U.S. Should Learn From It)...voters. "Overall the Leave camp were far more mobilized and inclusive, less
cosmopolitanin their tone and clearly appealed to a more national audience," observed...
- The Media Chart for May 27: 'NCIS' Finishes StrongEven in its 13th season, "NCIS" was a significant contributor to CBS's return to No. 1.
- City Spotlight: Mumbai's Ad Scene Intertwines With Bollywood...of 12.4 million people long known as Bombay, is India's
cosmopolitanmelting pot, drawing people from across the countryâ "not just to the...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'