The biggest magazine in the world with 61 international editions, Cosmo delivers sharp, entertaining coverage on work and money, fashion and beauty, health and relationships, culture and celebrities.
- Complex Brings Its Youth Obsession to Snapchat Discover...mostly original content for the app and its 150 million daily users.
Cosmopolitan, Vice, IGN, iHeartMedia, People, CNN, and other top publishers run their own...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 9: You Were Ready for Some FootballA trio of games broke through to land in the top 10 of broadcast and cable ratings.
- Cosmopolitan Names Promaulayko Editor as Coles Ascends at Hearst Hearst Magazines on Tuesday promoted
Cosmopolitaneditor Joanna Coles to the newly created post of chief content officer. A few hours later, the company named...
- The Media Chart for July 22: MLB All-Star Game Can't Compete With 'Talent'Despite drawing record low ratings, the 2016 MLB All-Star Game was still the No. 3 most-watched program last week.
- Brexit Autopsy: How the Ad Battle Played Out (and What the U.S. Should Learn From It)...voters. "Overall the Leave camp were far more mobilized and inclusive, less
cosmopolitanin their tone and clearly appealed to a more national audience," observed...