The biggest magazine in the world with 61 international editions, Cosmo delivers sharp, entertaining coverage on work and money, fashion and beauty, health and relationships, culture and celebrities.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: YouTube and Amazon give parents more control over kids' content...shouting out orders, as USA Today writes . 'McFlurry Prestigio' A rather swanky,
cosmopolitannew McDonald's opened this week in Chicago in the building that...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on Facebook's woes. Plus, Trump congratulates 'Roseanne'The U.S. president reportedly phoned Roseanne Barr, impressed by the ratings of her rebooted show on ABC.
- Walmart pulls Cosmopolitan magazine from its checkouts Walmart is pulling
Cosmopolitanmagazine from its checkout lanes, bowing to pressure from an activist group that sees the publication's racy covers as "sexploitation...
- The hotel of the future is coming, and it's a little weird You may soon print a new toothbrush in your room to replace the one you forgot at home. And hotel bathrooms could get ... intense.
- Hearst's Troy Young on Publishing Amid Chaos: 'Facebook Doesn't Owe Me Anything'...as the global president of digital for a media empire that includes
Cosmopolitan, Esquire , Elle , Good Housekeeping , Town & Countryâ "the list goes onâ "Young is...