LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart Makes Food Stamp E-commerce Play...known as "Whole Paycheck?" McDonald's overhaul forces one shop to close
Cossetteis closing up shop in the Windy City after losing the chance...
- McCann NY Hires Lipton, Murphy Joins DeutschPlus new hires at Joan Creative and Serviceplan
- New McDonald's Campaign Tells Chicago to 'Make it a Mickey D's Morning'...longstanding restaurants, fell in 2016 for the fourth year in a row.
Cossette, which has the MOCNI account, saw an opportunity to showcase what it...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Lowdown: Has a Certain Enticing Aroma Been Missing From Your VR Experience? Have No Fear, Bacon Is Here Hormel experiments with bacon-scented VR, holiday drink season begins, a tequila brand wants to promote where it comes from, and more.