LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TBWA creative founds LA's Party Land, Bird joins GLOW...and photographer. Designer Duncan Collis previously worked at Tribal Worldwide, Redlion and
Cossette. Art director and illustrator Maria JosÃ© Arias previously worked at Whitman Emorson...
- Ewan McGregor Signs With RSA to Direct Commercials, Dunmore Joins The Cavalry Plus new talent at Biscuit, Sibling Rivalry, Hungry Man and more
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart Makes Food Stamp E-commerce Play...known as "Whole Paycheck?" McDonald's overhaul forces one shop to close
Cossetteis closing up shop in the Windy City after losing the chance...
- McCann NY Hires Lipton, Murphy Joins DeutschPlus new hires at Joan Creative and Serviceplan