LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Official: Time Inc. Buys AmEx's Food & Wine, Travel & Leisure Magazines...and closed titles such as Southern Accents, Teen People, SI Latino and
Cottage Livingamid a variety of challenges. ~ Bloomberg News and Ad Age staff ~
- People on the Move: Fandango Names Paul Yanover President...Cooking Light magazine and prior to that was VP-publisher of
Cottage Livingmagazine, a position he held from the magazine's launch in 2003...
- Are There Enough Ad Dollars for Another Shelter Magazine?...2009 killed off new and old entrants including House & Garden, Home,
Cottage Living, Country Home, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Southern Accents, O at Home and Blueprint...
- What Jack Griffin Would Mean at the Helm of Time Inc....presented by our rapidly shifting industry." Ms. Moore also shut down
Cottage Living, Business 2.0 and Life. Her moves were unpopular among some staff...
- The Last PageOur continuing farewell to magazines that quit print under pressure from the recession and digital media. Some brands continue online, but many do not. The latest to fall is National Geographic Adventure, a ten year old title that will become a multiplatform brand that includes web and books, but not a monthly magazine.