LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: MillerCoors Planning Alcoholic Aguas Frescas BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how much Coke, Pepsi brand values have fallen and what Katy Perry is up to with her fragrance brand.
- Big Hike in Ad Spending Helps P&G Beat Expectations, but Agency Cuts Continue...bigger, including beauty brands the company is preparing to spin off to
Cotythis fall, and which the company doesn't include in current financial...
- Lowdown: See Misty Copeland's Newest AdThe Lowdown has the latest on Kotex's "period project" and a booze brand getting into fashion.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Lowdown: 50 Cent Gaffe Prompts Effen Vodka Boycott in CincyThe Lowdown has the latest on a highly personalized Totoya marketing and Axe's softer side.