LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Grey Finds a New Beauty Client in Revlon, Which Consolidates Global Ad Accounts With WPP...The move was made possible when Grey earlier this year parted with
Coty, whose brands include CoverGirll and Clairol, citing "financial differences." Coty later said...
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Lowdown: Dove's Recent Real Beauty Fail Was Kind of a WinThe Lowdown has the latest on consumer reaction to Dove's bottle stunt and how Axe is taking on 'toxic masculinity.'
- Lowdown: These Brands Slipped Through YouTube's Safety Check The Lowdown has the latest on ads from Hello and Roto-Rooter appearing on questionable videos and what beer account Ogilvy just won.