LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Grey Resigns Coty Business, Citing Financial DifferencesWPP's Grey has resigned all of its
Cotyaccount over financial differences, a spokesman for the agency said in an e-mail, including Clairol...
- Lowdown: How a New Mondelez Brand Got Its Name (It's a Doozy)The Lowdown has the latest on the snack food marketer's newest global brand launch and Katy Perry's new cosmetics line.
- Lowdown: Super Bowl LI Edition With Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Skittles, Snickers and More How marketers -- those advertising during the Super Bowl and those that are not -- are trying to stand out leading up to the big game.
- Anomaly Is the Ad Age 2017 Agency of the Year...New clients include Apple's Beats by Dre, Campbell Soup Co. , Sonos,
Cotyand Coca-Cola Co., the last of which hired Anomaly to handle...
- Lowdown: AB, MillerCoors Marketing Execs Trade Barbs...known as Manny Mua in social media. That comes months after rival
Coty's CoverGirl launched a campaign late last year featuring its first male...