LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: The Story Behind Miller Lite's New TaglineThe Lowdown has the latest on new Lite ads hitting this week and new data on CPG e-commerce growth.
- See P&G's New Gender-Equality Corporate Branding Campaign...when he worked on CoverGirl, which was spun off last year to
Coty. But this is its first advertising assignment from the company. The #WomenNotObjects...
- Lowdown: How a New Mondelez Brand Got Its Name (It's a Doozy)The Lowdown has the latest on the snack food marketer's newest global brand launch and Katy Perry's new cosmetics line.
- Grey Resigns Coty Business, Citing Financial DifferencesWPP's Grey has resigned all of its
Cotyaccount over financial differences, a spokesman for the agency said in an e-mail, including Clairol...
- Lowdown: Super Bowl LI Edition With Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Skittles, Snickers and More How marketers -- those advertising during the Super Bowl and those that are not -- are trying to stand out leading up to the big game.