LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: 50 Cent Gaffe Prompts Effen Vodka Boycott in CincyThe Lowdown has the latest on a highly personalized Totoya marketing and Axe's softer side.
- Designing a New Creative Dojo for the Brave New Agency Conversion marketing is the mixed martial arts of the ad biz, a dynamic fusion of the most impactful elements from marketing.
- WPP Net Sales Up 3.2% in Q1, Boosted by Strong U.S.'Horizontality' is now top of agenda at world's largest communications group.
- Lowdown: A-B InBev Dives Deeper Into Country MusicThe Lowdown has the latest on how A-B InBev and Taco Bell are embracing e-sports and Jaguar's latest villain ad.
- CES: Keith Weed on Virtual Assistants and Shopping Cars...also providing what it calls "client journeys" for JP Morgan Chase, Moet,
Coty, Verizon , Coke, L'Oreal and others. So what's a packaged-goods...