LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- L'Oreal Buys ModiFace to Get Edge in Beauty Augmented Reality and AI...Oreal competitors, including Estee Lauder Cos. and its Smashbox brand, Allergan, and
Coty, for which it developed Clairol's 3-D hair color simulator app...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Peer Pressure: Gen Z Shakes Up Influencer Ranks...risk, CoverGirl and many other conserverative marketers are embracing influencers. CoverGirl owner
Cotyeven has a VP-influencer marketing, Cheryl Dixon, whose role encompasses dealing...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: CVS Cracks Down on Airbrushed Ads. Plus, Critics Slam a Victoria Beckham Campaign...about showing model's pores and wrinkles. ( Procter & Gamble , L'Oreal and
Coty, any thoughts?) But seriously, how many consumers will object to this? Bring...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.