LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Lowdown: Dove's Recent Real Beauty Fail Was Kind of a WinThe Lowdown has the latest on consumer reaction to Dove's bottle stunt and how Axe is taking on 'toxic masculinity.'
- Lowdown: These Brands Slipped Through YouTube's Safety Check The Lowdown has the latest on ads from Hello and Roto-Rooter appearing on questionable videos and what beer account Ogilvy just won.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.