LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: These Brands Slipped Through YouTube's Safety Check The Lowdown has the latest on ads from Hello and Roto-Rooter appearing on questionable videos and what beer account Ogilvy just won.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Purchase of Panera Fuels a Fast-Growing Coffee-Bagels-and-Doughnuts Conglomerate...by the billionaire Reimann family of Austria and also controls cosmetics maker
CotyInc., is encroaching on the territory of Starbucks Corp., which was the...
- Lowdown: The Story Behind Miller Lite's New TaglineThe Lowdown has the latest on new Lite ads hitting this week and new data on CPG e-commerce growth.
- See P&G's New Gender-Equality Corporate Branding Campaign...when he worked on CoverGirl, which was spun off last year to
Coty. But this is its first advertising assignment from the company. The #WomenNotObjects...