LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Will You Live to 100? Marketers Are Betting on It...later to reduce those effects. Derek Bowen, a former beauty marketer at
Cotyand Alberto-Culver and Unilever's TresemmÃ©, now approaches beauty from a...
- Lowdown: Venus Williams Serves an Ace for American Express The Lowdown has the latest on robot-hiring home improvement stores, Chipotle's desperation for diners, and who's winning the US Open.
- Lowdown: MillerCoors Planning Alcoholic Aguas Frescas BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how much Coke, Pepsi brand values have fallen and what Katy Perry is up to with her fragrance brand.
- Big Hike in Ad Spending Helps P&G Beat Expectations, but Agency Cuts Continue...bigger, including beauty brands the company is preparing to spin off to
Cotythis fall, and which the company doesn't include in current financial...
- Lowdown: See Misty Copeland's Newest AdThe Lowdown has the latest on Kotex's "period project" and a booze brand getting into fashion.