LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Look Back at Hal Riney, the ContrarianIn the height of a presidential election, Ken Roman examines the legacy of one of the ad giants who helped re-elect Ronald Reagan.
- After Massive Layoffs, Martha Stewart Names a New Ad Sales Chief...Ms. Wilkins had been publisher at Meredith Corp. titles such as
Country Homeand Better Homes and Gardens. She started her career at Time Inc...
- People on the Move: Nascar Taps Sports Veteran Kenny Mitchell...and he started in 1988 at Meredith as the Eastern advertising manager, Better Homes & Gardens magazine and was group advertising manager of
- John Wren and Maurice Levy: Co-CEOs From Very Different BackgroundsThey'll be co-CEOs under the merged Publicis Omnicom Group, but how will their management styles mesh?
- Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron: We're 'Definitely In This Together!'Former News Corp. executive Rebekah Brooks told David Cameron before he became prime minister that her company and he were professionally "in this together."