LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners Hardened during the rise of digital media, our latest crop of magazine honorees are showing the way forward, not just for "old" media.
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- The Media Chart for August 5: CNN Had a Great ConventionBut was the big political party a match for broadcast?
- The Media Chart for June 24: W's for LeBron James and Jon SnowKing James leads Cavs to victory and Jon Snow defeats Ramsay Bolton, as NBA finals and "Game of Thrones" dominate this week's media chart.
- The Media Chart for April 22: ABC Dances to the Top'Dancing With the Stars' breaks CBS's hold on the No. 1 spot in broadcast.