LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Good Old-Fashioned Radio Still Pulling in Big Bucks From Presidential Campaign Ads...iHeartMedia $398,422 5 WHQT-FM Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, FL
Cox Enterprises$354,410 6 WOKQ-FM Portsmouth-Dover-Rochester, NH Town Square Media...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- These 10 TV Stations Alone Have Pulled in $132.9M in Presidential Campaign Ad Spending...Ames Tribune Media Co. $8,997,487 7 WFXT Boston (Manchester)
Cox Enterprises$8,519,025 8 KWQC Davenport-Rock Island-Moline Media General $7...
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.