LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- Geico Makes First Programmatic Spot Radio Buy on Katz's Open Exchange...on behalf of radio networks like CBS, Cumulus, Entercom, iHeartMedia and
Cox MediaGroup, among others. It represents more than 3,000 radio stations. Its...
- Industry Anti-Fraud Group CEO Out After Four Months...Hagedorn, CEO, Annalect ; Neil Johnston, exec VP-strategy and digital innovation,
Cox MediaGroup; Bill Koenigsberg, president, CEO and founder, Horizon Media ; Bob Liodice, president...
- Programmatic TV: Lots of Talk Lately, Not Much Real ActionDespite the initiatives just announced, we're still a long way from buying and selling traditional national commercials programmatically.
- People on the Move: Sheila Hartnett Promoted to CEO of JWT/OgilvyActionAlso on the move this week are Gail Kay, Jack Rotherham, Alexis Rask, David Kroll and David Karnstedt.