LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ken Wheaton Named Ad Age Editor...our audience make sense of the quickly changing marketing landscape," said Rance
Crain, Ad Age editor-in-chief. "We are very happy to see him...
- Kraft Heinz Begins Culling Marketing Jobs...move from its suburban Chicago offices to smaller office space downtown. As
Crain's Chicago Business reported last week , Kraft's suburban operations house roughly...
- Throwback Thursday: Scientology Goes RacingFor a few glorious years in the late 1980s and early 1990s, the Church of Scientology sponsored auto racing teams.
- For a Better Propaganda Machine, Look Beyond Government Rance Crain offers his take on why the government needs help with propaganda.
- Bob Pittman's Winning Formula: Making the World More Convenient for ConsumersMr. Pittman, the iHeartMedia chairman, MTV founder and recent Advertising Hall of Fame inductee, has enjoyed a career that's been built around math and magic.