LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Digital Is Disrupting Everything, Including This Print ArticleAs digital disruptors cut a wide swath through the economy, advertising icons and business observers debate who wins and loses.
- Why Stan Richards Will Never Sell: It's the Path to 'Mediocrity'The Richards Group founder plans to leave his controlling stake in the U.S.'s biggest indie ad agency to a nonprofit with the stipulation to never sell it.
- Could Coke Still Teach the World to Sing?Given the backlash for Pepsi's protest commercial, Rance Crain wonders if Coke's iconic peace ad would have survived social media.
- About Agency Report 2017...1, 2017), email email@example.com . Terms and conditions Â© Copyright 2017
CrainCommunications Inc. The data and information presented is the property of Crain...
- Can Advertisers Really Tell Their Agencies How to Make Money? Agencies and clients showed decreased appetite for confrontation, and execs were subdued on blaming digital players for their transgressions, reports Rance Crain from the 4A's conference.