LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Linda Kaplan Thaler on Vision: 'Forget About It'The founder of Kaplan Thaler Group and chairman of Publicis New York says to focus on what needs doing today.
- MillerCoors Looks For Sales Pop With Hard SodaThe brewer jumps on the emerging hard soda trend.
- Meet Oscar Fittipaldi, the Owner of NYC's First Full-Service Chick-Fil-A...wait," he said. "That's what separates us from the rest of the industry." --Adrianne Pasquarelli is a reporter for
Crain's New York Business
- The Taxman Once Again Trains His Eye on Advertising...noadtaxillinois.com , and developed a web ad attacking the proposal , according to
Crain's Chicago Business. Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf is also hoping a new...
- Ken Wheaton Named Ad Age Editor...our audience make sense of the quickly changing marketing landscape," said Rance
Crain, Ad Age editor-in-chief. "We are very happy to see him...