LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age Rebrand...Golden seriously considered chartering a boat to Cape Cod to keep the
Crainfamily up-to-date on the team's progress. (FedEx proved more...
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe: Ad Hall of Fame Inductee Talks NestlÃ© and Clean WaterThe former chairman and CEO of the NestlÃ© Group, on running out of water, organic ingredients and more.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Airbnb CMO Checks Out, Google's Multilingual Ear Buds and More...is leaving New York and heading for Hollywood, reports Matthew Flamm at
Crain's New York Business, where it will move into offices that hold...
- Bye Bye Big Apple: Entertainment Weekly Heads to Hollywood...374 million, compared with the same period a year ago. --Matthew Flamm is a senior reporter covering media & technology at
Crain's New York Business
- Making a Mark: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Recent Logo Redesigns...Age" in the Kabel typeface, a design created by founder G.D.
CrainJr. That nameplate evolved over the years, including the customized drawing featuring...