- Can Ads on Stamps Reduce Post Office Debt?After billions of dollars in postal deficits, why does the government take such a righteous stand in regard to postage stamp advertising? And what's wrong with selling ads on the sides of mail trucks?
- Is Consumer Tracking the New Advertising?Perhaps our industry has reached the point where it's no longer necessary for marketers to motivate consumers to buy products.
- Disney's Magic Works Because of Discipline, Belief, LeadershipRance Crain talks to John Skipper, president of ESPN and co-chairman of the Disney Media Networks, about Disney's unique approach to marketing.
- Simon Dumenco Named Ad Age Editorial Director...the most astute observers of and commenters on that transformation," said Rance
Crain, editor-in-chief of Advertising Age. "While we'll certainly miss Abbey...
- In the Ad Industry, It Is What It Is . . . and Often It's a Load of BullThe refusal to talk honestly about ad fraud shows the ad industry is very good at thinking what it wants to think, regardless of reality.