LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The ANA's Call to Arms: Will Marketers Answer?...in the audience, this message was spot on, overdue and well received.
CrainCommunications' President and Ad Age Editor-in-Chief Rance Crain also attended...
- Divided Political Arena Mirrors the Marketing LandscapeRance Crain writes that marketers might be as out of touch as the political establishment.
- Ad Age and Modern Healthcare Impact Awards Celebrate the Best in Healthcare Marketing Advertising Age and
CrainCommunications sibling Modern Healthcare have long reported on the most important and exciting trends in marketing and healthcare, respectively. For the...
- In the Wake of the Election: Humble Pie With a Dash of Bragging...up against clear and simple messaging. In August, Al Ries and Rance
Crainchimed in with a piece titled "The Better Candidate Doesn't Win...
- Peggy Conlon on Using Advertising to Shape CultureDigital advertising has been a "godsend" to the Ad Council's public service campaigns, says the council's former president.