LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New Editor at Ebony Magazine Aims to Revive Maverick Spirit...interview. "We want them to always be thinking across platforms." Lynne Marek is a reporter at
Crain's Chicago Business, where this story first appeared .
- Bob Pittman's Winning Formula: Making the World More Convenient for ConsumersMr. Pittman, the iHeartMedia chairman, MTV founder and recent Advertising Hall of Fame inductee, has enjoyed a career that's been built around math and magic.
- Golden Years Represent Golden Opportunity for Marketers Like young consumers, seniors are a huge demographic group with disposable income and openness to changing their buying habits.
- Gary Vaynerchuk Shares His Secret for Identifying Emerging Platforms...Vaynerchuk, who runs VaynerMedia, a social brand consulting company, sat down with
Crain's New York Business Executive Editor Jeremy Smerd for an energetic half...
- Are You Ready for Internet Week?...few yards from Ad Age's newsroom -- we share a parent company,
CrainCommunications, as well as office space -- and multiple Ad Age editors and...