LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dive Into the Super Bowl Ad Archive...and production company archivists still filling in gaps. And thank you to
CrainCommunications' own researchers, Michelle Dopp and Rebecca Wilke, for all their work...
- Big Game Punting: Super Bowl Scores $5.4 Billion in Ad Spending Over 52 Years Ad Age analyzes Super Bowl ad spending from 1967 through 2018. Commercial time in last year's game cost an estimated $168,333 per second.
- World's Largest Advertisers: Spending is Growing (and Surging in China) The top 100 advertisers spent $267 billion globally in 2016. China's Alibaba and Tencent had the biggest spending increases.
- World's 100 Largest Advertisers...top 10 advertisers by country and extensive source links. Â© Copyright 2017
CrainCommunications Inc. The data and information presented is the property of Crain...
- DNAinfo and Gothamist Shut Down...can support exceptional neighborhood storytelling for I believe telling those stories remains essential. Sincerely, Joe Ricketts Chief Executive Officer â " From
Crain's Chicago Business