- Simon Dumenco Named Ad Age Editorial Director...the most astute observers of and commenters on that transformation," said Rance
Crain, editor-in-chief of Advertising Age. "While we'll certainly miss Abbey...
- In the Ad Industry, It Is What It Is . . . and Often It's a Load of BullThe refusal to talk honestly about ad fraud shows the ad industry is very good at thinking what it wants to think, regardless of reality.
- Have Data-Obsessed Brands Given Up on Potential Converts?At our CMO Strategy Summit, Deanie Elsner, exec VP-CMO of Kraft Foods, talked about the chaos confronting marketers.
- Sir John Hegarty on How the Ad Industry Has Lost Its CourageSir Hegarty also says the word "consumer" is demeaning, among other things.
- Mike Hughes' Legacy and Work Ethic Live on at the Martin AgencyThe adman's fun-loving nature translated into the work with his clients, especially Geico.