LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age Names Brian Braiker Its New Editor...readers navigate this new landscape," said David Klein, senior VP-group publisher,
CrainCommunications. Before Digiday, Mr. Braiker held editorial roles at publications including Parenting...
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet BrandsInstead of focusing on avid buyers by following them around the internet, marketers like Kraft Heinz shouldn't ignore casual buyers.
- Dealer Disconnect Undermines Auto AdsWhy automakers that look beyond horsepower and torque to connect with the community will succeed can become major disrupters.
- Retail Politics: Can Macy's, 'America's Department Store,' Survive in a Divided Nation?The hypercompetitive retail industry has suddenly become hyperpartisan, as shoppers vote with their wallets.
- Inside the Health Data Industry's Opaque Diagnosis: A Q&A With Author of 'Our Bodies, Our Data'...Ad Age (which, coincidentally, has its roots in the medical industry through
Crain's very first publication in 1916, Hospital Management). Mr. Tanner, a writer...