LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spike Lee on Clients, the Knicks and the Need for Change in AdlandOn agency exec's claims they can't find multicultural talent: "It's bullshit."
- If DirectTV's Ads Were Too Silly to Believe, Then Why Run Them?If DirecTV really thought that nobody would believe Rob Lowe's claims, why did the company bother to make them?
- An Enduring Slogan Is More Powerful Than a Fresh Batch of 'Likes'Why aren't old slogans kept or resurrected? One reason is that an ad agency can't win an award by recycling, writes Al Ries.
- Marketers Sluggish When Policing Financial Shenanigans...that Mr. Mandel ignited. According to a lengthy story on the former
Crainwebsite TVWeek.com, now owned by the site's editor and publisher...
- To Battle Isis' Message, We'll Need Slickly Produced Content That's Just as CompellingIt's easy to postulate that ad guys, who are adept at telling brand stories, can turn the tide against the forces of chaos and repression.