LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Gary Vaynerchuk Shares His Secret for Identifying Emerging Platforms...Vaynerchuk, who runs VaynerMedia, a social brand consulting company, sat down with
Crain's New York Business Executive Editor Jeremy Smerd for an energetic half...
- Are You Ready for Internet Week?...few yards from Ad Age's newsroom -- we share a parent company,
CrainCommunications, as well as office space -- and multiple Ad Age editors and...
- Tribune Publishing to Own Two of Southern California's Largest NewspapersThe company paid $85 million for the San Diego Union-Tribune as well as nine weeklies, expanding its reach in Southern California.
- Shooting for the Moon? Make Sure Your Space Marketing Is Well-Grounded...via a mile-wide low-orbit billboard. Advertising Age's own Rance
Craincalled it "a constellation-size black eye for the ad industry," and...
- Spike Lee on Clients, the Knicks and the Need for Change in AdlandOn agency exec's claims they can't find multicultural talent: "It's bullshit."