LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brands Must Be Patrons, Not Sponsors, of the Arts Delta and Bank of America's flight from a controversial "Julius Caesar" shows what's gone wrong, writes Douglas Brundage of Team Epiphany.
- After Kendall Jenner Ad Debacle, What's Next for Pepsi?...Matter for commercial gain. Pepsi, a brand that has sought to
create culture, is now being mocked as tone-deaf and culturally unaware. The biggest...
- First 'Tagline' Podcast Features Wendy Clark, Rob Reilly, Rob Norman -- and WhiskeyDoes the industry create culture or follow it? Three top industry executives weigh in.
- Is Drone Racing a Sport? Mtn Dew Says Yes...early and we work with the Dew nation to influence things,
create culture, help shape things. And that's exactly how we are thinking about...
- Advertising Week: Ryan Seacrest on Five Mistakes Marketers Are Making...longer form," she said, citing the poplarity of podcasts like "Serial."
Create culture, don't chase it Mr. Seacrest said that he had been talking...