LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brand Voyeurs and Culture Vampires...These people will be the first to tell you that they
create culture. They will be the first to tell you that they, and only...
- Brands Must Be Patrons, Not Sponsors, of the Arts Delta and Bank of America's flight from a controversial "Julius Caesar" shows what's gone wrong, writes Douglas Brundage of Team Epiphany.
- After Kendall Jenner Ad Debacle, What's Next for Pepsi?...Matter for commercial gain. Pepsi, a brand that has sought to
create culture, is now being mocked as tone-deaf and culturally unaware. The biggest...
- First 'Tagline' Podcast Features Wendy Clark, Rob Reilly, Rob Norman -- and WhiskeyDoes the industry create culture or follow it? Three top industry executives weigh in.
- Is Drone Racing a Sport? Mtn Dew Says Yes...early and we work with the Dew nation to influence things,
create culture, help shape things. And that's exactly how we are thinking about...