LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Is Drone Racing a Sport? Mtn Dew Says Yes...early and we work with the Dew nation to influence things,
create culture, help shape things. And that's exactly how we are thinking about...
- Advertising Week: Ryan Seacrest on Five Mistakes Marketers Are Making...longer form," she said, citing the poplarity of podcasts like "Serial."
Create culture, don't chase it Mr. Seacrest said that he had been talking...
- Ad Age's Women To Watch 2014Welcome to Ad Age's 17th annual Women to Watch, highlighting 30 accomplished women who have made significant contributions to marketing.
- P&G Turnaround Effort Aims to Create 'Culture of Productivity'Procter & Gamble Co. could have picked a better time to turn 175, given controversy over its recent loss of market share. Now the big question is whether P&G will ultimately celebrate in style -- by turning things around.
- Interviews With Small Agency Leaders: Part Three...Brunelle: Creating culture will create profit. Creating profit will not necessarily
create culture(at least, one you enjoy). Question 5: What happens at your place...