LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Bacardi Taps Mauricio Vergara for Global Category VP-Rums Post...Costro also worked for TEAM Services, where he served as a
creative departmentproduction manager, designing print, web and interactive campaigns for WWE , UFC, Playboy...
- Beats Music's Goldenberg Joins Pitch, Goodby Promotes Kallman and More...tapped Eric Kallman and Margaret Johnson to lead its San Francisco
creative department, as co-chairs Jeff Goodby and Rich Silverstein take a step back...
- Walton Isaacson Taps Cornelious as CCO, Gairard Joins Johannes Leonardo...duo Nicole Hetherington and Simon Fowler to the Australian agency's
creative department. The New Zealanders moved to Sydney five years ago after winning New...
- Netflix Goes Native on The Atlantic to Promote 'House of Cards'Netflix paid The Atlantic's in-house creative department six figures to create an immersive article on presidents and their wives.
- Reality Check: Sizing Up VC-Backed Publishers' ProspectsHere's a look at six digital media firms with millions in private-equity backing that rely on ad revenue to some degree.