LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: From Cannes to CaliforniaThis week's agency news from Figliulo & Partners, Haberman, Momentum, UM and more.
- Mekanism brings together a roster of agencies for diversity moonshot...to go to ad school to have an avenue into a
creative department, and I think the industry definitely perpetuates that," says Apollo 51 co...
- In a switch, Cannes to name Spotify Media Brand of the Year (bye for now, Media Person)...Ad Age when he set out to build the brand's
creative departmentthat he wanted "the industry's most audacious thinkers, who needed to...
- Women to Watch Europe 2018 This year's Women to Watch Europe are not just doing great work for their companies, they are also enabling others to do their best.
- Grey's latest diversity move: Free portfolio schoolFame is an eight-week program for creatives pulled from outside the industry.