LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age Hosts Women to Watch Get-Together at Cannes...world, said that when she was climbing the ranks in the
creative department, many women didn't want to work there. It was so competitive...
- P&G Whisper's 'Touch the Pickle' Wins Glass Grand PrixBBDO India and P&G's Whisper help women break cultural taboos about menstruation, and win Grand Prix in new gender-neutral Glass Lions.
- Meet Adland's Career Chameleons...an agency proofreader and was hired, which led to leading a
creative departmenteight years later. Fifteen years after joining the industry, he leads 350...
- Five Questions with David Jones, Founder of You & Mr. JonesFormer Havas CEO David Jones believes he has the experience, the contacts and the budget to bring global brands and technology together.
- Vox Crashes the NewFronts, Pitches Content Marketing to Brands...it similarly lure content-marketing budgets. The company's in-house
creative department, called Vox Creative, is already producing content for advertisers, and Lindsay Nelson...