LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sainsbury's Brings Beloved Kids' Character to Life -- and Tops U.K. Book SalesHow did a supermarket and ad agency AMV BBDO persuade author Judith Kerr to pen a new children's classic?
- Stink Launches Content Division, Michael Rapaport Joins Big Block and MoreOur roundup of all the latest production moves
- Burrows Replaces Babcock at EVB, Omelet Hires Ruth and More...and Hot Wheels. Prior to EVB, Burrows worked at shops including FCB ,
Creature, and CP&B , where he created work for Sharpie, DiGiorno Pizza, Dickies...
- Can Stand-Up Comedy Bankroll the Golden Age of TV Drama? Ha!...they're looking to stand-up comedy for that magical, money-making
creatureSilicon Valley calls a unicorn. Its audience is growing, and the economics...
- Grey's Newton Joins Sunshine, Burnett Chicago Hires Sang and Siedband...McCann, who will lead the agency's new integrated department, joins from
CreatureSeattle, where she served as director of integrated production for four years...