LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Case of the Curious Octopus: The Evolution of the Account ManagerNo longer the glad hander in the mold of Darren Stephens in "Bewitched," today's account manager role is exponentially more complex.
- 5 Great Thai Commercials of 2017 (Plus One That's Completely Nuts)...that it's actually squirming. The heartbroken heroine sees the doomed sea
creatureas a metaphor for her own life: "Dead but alive, just like...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- W&K Backs Craig Allen's New Austin Agency...industry vet who has worked at shops including Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, Huge,
Creatureand Possible , where she led accounts for Starbucks, Google , eBay, Budweiser, Pacifico...
- What Snapchat's Dancing Hot Dog Means for the Future of AR...s so advanced, Snapchat hasn't even gotten around to selling the
creatureor building one for brands. It is the first character that uses...