LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Deadline Extended Ad Age's 2015 Cover Competition for Young Creatives...Thailand "Portrait of a Creative in the Digital Age," envisioned an explosive
creatureconstructed from brightly-colored paper cubes with a deliberately ambiguous face that...
- Green Party Urges Voters to 'Change the Tune' in U.K. Election...grand piano, dry ice, and choreographed moves. Stu Outhwaite, creative partner at
Creatureof London, which made the film, said in a statement, "The Greens...
- Why Dodge Paired a Gearhead With a Monkey in 'Dodge Law' Campaign...the monkey out, we can almost use him as a real, physical
creature." While the commercials are cute, it isn't all fun and games...
- After China Banned Wordplay on TV, a Punny Thing HappenedAbout four months after China banned puns on TV -- including in ads -- how is that working out?
- Ad Review: The Super Bowl That Made You CryMarketers got emotional, a glue company went weird and Budweiser picked a fight in this year's best Super Bowl advertising.