- After China Banned Wordplay on TV, a Punny Thing HappenedAbout four months after China banned puns on TV -- including in ads -- how is that working out?
- Enter Ad Age's 2015 Cover Competition for Young Creatives...Thailand "Portrait of a Creative in the Digital Age," envisioned an explosive creature constructed from brightly-colored paper cubes with a deliberately ambiguous face that...
- Ad Review: The Super Bowl That Made You CryMarketers got emotional, a glue company went weird and Budweiser picked a fight in this year's best Super Bowl advertising.
- Meet Tappy, the Telco Mobile-Payment Muppet Taking on Apple Pay...point-of-sale terminal Softcard uses and build by Jim Henson's Creature Shop. In one video, which will run online, he timidly begs a...
- Almap's Schonburg Joins Pereira & O'Dell Brazil, Fernandez Promoted at Publicis and More...She has also developed campaigns for Microsoft, HBO, Pepsi, Revlon and Morgans Hotel Group. Prior to Possible, Hawley was at Creature and McClain Finlon Advertising.