LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Visa Checkout Spot Shows Us Just How Gross Parents Can Be...on national TV Coca-Cola: Family Dinner Network: Univision Show: Yo No
Creoen los Hombres Primetime Airing: Aug. 25, 10:36 pm ET VISA...
- Hello teams with Paranoid, new hires at Jam3 and more.All the latest production moves from around the industry.
- PTC hires Mechanica for brand development...software, has selected Mechanica, Newburyport, Mass., for brand development efforts for its
Creodesign software brand. Mechanica will handle brand positioning, message creation, integrated communications...
- More Global Creatives Comment on CannesNEW YORK (Adage.com) -- Nick Watanabe, Anders Gustafsson, Andy Fackrell, Rebecca Carrasco and Miguel Calderon talk about their Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival predictions, favorite work, biggest challenge -- and what they would like to see less of.
- Bob Garfield's 'Chaos Scenario' Set to Publish Aug. 3...digital design and production house AdYatra; widget house Buddy Media; production companies
Creo, Fabian-Baber and Ethos3; e-mail distributor MyEmma; PR shop Edelman; digital...