LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- BuzzFeed Lays Off 100 as It Shifts Business Strategy...Greg Coleman, president at BuzzFeed and a media veteran with stints at
Criteothe Huffington Post and AOL, will be leaving his post and become...
- Even Fido Gets Jammies This Christmas as Retailers Cash in on Trend...However, unfortunately for retailers, the trend might have already peaked. According to
Criteo, which tracks product searches for retailers including Macy's, Wayfair and Costco...
- How Dmexco Is Different From Cannes LionsDelegates arriving in Cologne, Germany, look forward to free beer versus overpriced rosÃ© and tech talks, one-third of them by women.
- Shots Fired: Retailers Take Aim at Amazon Prime Day...analytics and data science in the Los Angeles office of Paris-based
Criteo, a performance marketing tech company. Major ecommerce sites excluding Amazon saw a...
- Here's What Happens When Mary Meeker Puts You In Her ReportVungle was featured on slide No. 27 in Mary Meeker's most recent report, and that's created all sorts of "good problems" for the company