LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Dmexco Is Different From Cannes LionsDelegates arriving in Cologne, Germany, look forward to free beer versus overpriced rosÃ© and tech talks, one-third of them by women.
- Shots Fired: Retailers Take Aim at Amazon Prime Day...analytics and data science in the Los Angeles office of Paris-based
Criteo, a performance marketing tech company. Major ecommerce sites excluding Amazon saw a...
- Here's What Happens When Mary Meeker Puts You In Her ReportVungle was featured on slide No. 27 in Mary Meeker's most recent report, and that's created all sorts of "good problems" for the company
- What the Industry's New Plan to Fight Ad Fraud Gets Wrong -- and Right...effort. Marc Grabowski, exec VP of global supply and business development at
Criteo, said he believes publishers may flinch when it comes to using ads...
- Adblock Plus Names 'Acceptable Ads' Committee, but Some Members Don't Seem Enthusiastic...Rakuten Marketing; Native Ads, Inc.; Sharethrough; The Media Trust; BuySellAds.com Inc.;
Criteo; Look Listen; ZEDO; Bidio, Inc.; Instinctive, Inc.; Adtoma AB Â· Advertising agencies...