LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Adblock Plus Names 'Acceptable Ads' Committee, but Some Members Don't Seem Enthusiastic...Rakuten Marketing; Native Ads, Inc.; Sharethrough; The Media Trust; BuySellAds.com Inc.;
Criteo; Look Listen; ZEDO; Bidio, Inc.; Instinctive, Inc.; Adtoma AB Â· Advertising agencies...
- Publishers Snapped Up Marketing Agencies at Unprecedented Rate in 2016Global research consultant R3 released revenue figures for M&A deals done in the marketing sector for the 2016 calendar year.
- Targeting on Publishers' Websites May Be Due for a 'Natural Correction'...two or three years ago." Eric Eichmann, CEO of ad tech powerhouse
Criteo, doesn't agree. "First, let's start with the premise of supply...
- Retail Websites Pile on the Ad Tech, but May Be Repeating Publishers' Mistakes...acquisition deals this month, just nine days apart: HookLogic's sale to
Criteoand Triad Retail Media 's sale to the WPP unit Xaxis . HookLogic...
- What You Missed At Mobile World Congress -- And Why You Shouldn't HaveVirtual reality, 360 video, connected vending machines and NFC are just a few coming things that marketers should keying into.