Critical Mass is a Digital Experience Design Agency with a relentless focus on the customer. Founded in Calgary in 1996, the agency has been designing meaningful customer experiences that grow clients' business for more than 20 years. At 950 people strong, Critical Mass operates globally from offices in Calgary, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Cupertino, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica and is part of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the leading global marketing communications company.THINK
- Designing for The Betamax Generation
- 7 Predictions for Voice & AI
- Is Fintech The Future of Airlines?
- Why Amazon Echo Will Revolutionize Domestic & Agency Life
- The Patient Pursuit of Perfection
- Creating Culture for the Customer
- Critical Mass Invests in Mobile Agency Prolific Interactive
- Nissan Diehard Fan Wins Cannes Lion in Digital Craft
- Nissan Diehard Fan wins D&AD Pencil
- Fast Company coverage of ‘Inauguration Day Basket of Adorables Puppy Party’
- The 2017 CES News Worth Caring About
- A Westworld Experience is Closer Than We Think via PSFK
- Snapchat Plays Hard to Get With Celebrities and Influencers via NYTimes
- Critical Mass Ranked Elite Agency in The Drum’s Digital Census
- Conor Brady on The Best Ads of 2016
- Nissan Diehard Fan Finalist for Mashies Best Use of AR/VR
- Marriott Launches Digital Magazine Targeting Millennials
- Life In The Time of Everyday Cyborgs via PSFK
- Poignant Critical Mass Film Will Make You ‘Glad to Give’
- Andrea Lennon ’40 Under 40’
- Critical Mass Wins Three Ember Awards
- Agency Execs: Facebook Must Adopt Third-party Verification
- Pine-sol lands AdWeek’s Ad of the Day
- Creative Debates: Agencies Only Talk About Innovation
- If Women Rule Social, Why Don’t We Make Content For Them?
- McDonald’s Picked Omnicom as Winner of U.S. Creative Review
- The Challenge in Asia: Fragmentation
- How a Cannes Jurist Learned to Stop Worrying About Data & Love Cyborgs
- The Sweat, Craft & Tech Behind Nissan’s Diehard Fan App via FastCo
- Will a Robot Win a Lion?
- The New York Times Speaks With Di Wilkins About MoveToCanadaEh.com
We are a full-service digital agency with experience design at our core, but our breadth of services spans strategic consulting, marketing communications, technology implementation, and marketing science (analytics). We tailor our offerings to each client’s needs, and with the backing of our Critical Mass Network and broader Omnicom sister agencies, no capability is ever out of our reach. Some of our current clients include:
- Sunglass Hut
- Harley Davidson
- Watford F.C.
- Dianne Wilkins, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Gokiert, President
- Conor Brady, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Owens, Chief Strategy Officer
- John McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer
- Amanda Levy, Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul Rand, Chief Executive Officer, Zócalo
@criticalmass Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Is It AI or BS? Here's Why the Answer Doesn't Matter Stop worrying whether artificial intelligence is being hyped in marketing, writes John Cavacas, VP of technology at Critical Mass. It is.
- 50 Largest U.S. Digital Networks...31 Klick Toronto 145.2 32 Isobar* [Dentsu] London 135.8 33
Critical Mass* [Omnicom] Calgary, Canada 134.8 34 Organic* [Omnicom] New York 133...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 25 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agencies...Southfield, Mich. 60.0 13 Organic* [Omnicom] New York 57.6 14
Critical Mass* [Omnicom] Calgary, Canada 55.0 15 Isobar* [Dentsu] London 44.8...
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.