Critical Mass is a Digital Experience Design Agency with a relentless focus on the customer. Founded in Calgary in 1996, the agency has been designing meaningful customer experiences that grow clients' business for more than 20 years. At 950 people strong, Critical Mass operates globally from offices in Calgary, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Cupertino, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica and is part of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the leading global marketing communications company.THINK
- Designing for The Betamax Generation
- 7 Predictions for Voice & AI
- Is Fintech The Future of Airlines?
- Why Amazon Echo Will Revolutionize Domestic & Agency Life
- The Patient Pursuit of Perfection
- Creating Culture for the Customer
- Critical Mass Invests in Mobile Agency Prolific Interactive
- Nissan Diehard Fan Wins Cannes Lion in Digital Craft
- Nissan Diehard Fan wins D&AD Pencil
- Fast Company coverage of ‘Inauguration Day Basket of Adorables Puppy Party’
- The 2017 CES News Worth Caring About
- A Westworld Experience is Closer Than We Think via PSFK
- Snapchat Plays Hard to Get With Celebrities and Influencers via NYTimes
- Critical Mass Ranked Elite Agency in The Drum’s Digital Census
- Conor Brady on The Best Ads of 2016
- Nissan Diehard Fan Finalist for Mashies Best Use of AR/VR
- Marriott Launches Digital Magazine Targeting Millennials
- Life In The Time of Everyday Cyborgs via PSFK
- Poignant Critical Mass Film Will Make You ‘Glad to Give’
- Andrea Lennon ’40 Under 40’
- Critical Mass Wins Three Ember Awards
- Agency Execs: Facebook Must Adopt Third-party Verification
- Pine-sol lands AdWeek’s Ad of the Day
- Creative Debates: Agencies Only Talk About Innovation
- If Women Rule Social, Why Don’t We Make Content For Them?
- McDonald’s Picked Omnicom as Winner of U.S. Creative Review
- The Challenge in Asia: Fragmentation
- How a Cannes Jurist Learned to Stop Worrying About Data & Love Cyborgs
- The Sweat, Craft & Tech Behind Nissan’s Diehard Fan App via FastCo
- Will a Robot Win a Lion?
- The New York Times Speaks With Di Wilkins About MoveToCanadaEh.com
We are a full-service digital agency with experience design at our core, but our breadth of services spans strategic consulting, marketing communications, technology implementation, and marketing science (analytics). We tailor our offerings to each client’s needs, and with the backing of our Critical Mass Network and broader Omnicom sister agencies, no capability is ever out of our reach. Some of our current clients include:
- Sunglass Hut
- Harley Davidson
- Watford F.C.
- Dianne Wilkins, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Gokiert, President
- Conor Brady, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Owens, Chief Strategy Officer
- John McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer
- Amanda Levy, Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul Rand, Chief Executive Officer, Zócalo
@criticalmass Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- FCB Wins BMW in Canada as US Review Looms...BMW X3. In December, BMW in the U.S. tapped Omnicom's
Critical Massto handle web development following a competitive review. The work was...
- Follow the Money: Ads on NBA Jerseys Open the Doors for Other Top Sports Jersey patches from advertisers appearing in the upcoming NBA season are starting with hometown brands.
- See Ad Age's 2017 Cover Competition Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...are talented young creatives working at international agencies around the world including
Critical Massin London, Publicis Ambience in Bangalore, Geometry Global in Hong Kong...
- Is It AI or BS? Here's Why the Answer Doesn't Matter Stop worrying whether artificial intelligence is being hyped in marketing, writes John Cavacas, VP of technology at Critical Mass. It is.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
JAN25Buying Via Programmatic Direct Gains Fans
MAY24Proving the Fish is Fresh Using Snapchat Stories
APR19The Quest for One Standard Viewability Metric
FEB8How IBM's Watson Wrote Copy for a Toyota Campaign
JLY12Moods and Moments to Track Streaming Music
MAR8How Martech Enhances the Customer Journey