Critical Mass is a Digital Experience Design Agency with a relentless focus on the customer. Founded in Calgary in 1996, the agency has been designing meaningful customer experiences that grow clients' business for more than 20 years. At 950 people strong, Critical Mass operates globally from offices in Calgary, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Cupertino, London, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica and is part of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the leading global marketing communications company.THINK
- Helping Humanity with the Back Office
- Empathy Technologies: Humanity At The Heart Of Emerging Tech
- ABOUT FACE: HOW THE IPHONE X COULD CHANGE BRAND MARKETING
- Your Millennial Marketing Effort Isn’t Working
- My Career in 5 Executions
- Opinion/The Last Humans and the Next Brands
- To Be the Best, Be Like Lego
- Elon Musk is worried about AI. Should you be?
- Discovering My Personal Disneyland
- On Point - 72 - Conor Brady & Grant Owens of Critical Mass
- The Marketer's Guide to Voice and AI Interaction
- The Next Frontier in Digital Experiences: Fluid Personalities
- Personalization's Promised Land
- Headset, Ready, Go! VR is Here - Time for Brands to Catch Up
- Is it AI or BS? Here's Why the Answer Doesn't Matter
- Is there a role for influencers in luxury brand marketing?
- Vox Pop: is a new-look Snapchat the right way forward? (Part 1)
- How Calgary and Critical Mass used guerrilla ads in Amazon HQ2 charm offensive
- Travel Alberta takes a breath of fresh content
- Going beyond hands-free: the future of driverless cars
- Meet the 2017 Agency of the Year juries
- Nissan's Star Wars-Themed VR Experience Picks up Cannes Lion
- Critical Mass Designer Named Advertising Age Cover Contest Finalist
- SAP Live Business Effie Awards Finalist
- Nissan and Lucasfilm Go Rogue For Star Wars 360 VR Experience
- CM McKinsey Work Named Webby Awards Honoree
- Grant Owens Talks Snapchat with The New York Times
- Critical Mass Invests in Mobile Agency Prolific Interactive
- Nissan Diehard Fan Wins Cannes Lion in Digital Craft
- Nissan Diehard Fan wins D&AD Pencil
We are a full-service digital agency with experience design at our core, but our breadth of services spans strategic consulting, marketing communications, technology implementation, and marketing science (analytics). We tailor our offerings to each client’s needs, and with the backing of our Critical Mass Network and broader Omnicom sister agencies, no capability is ever out of our reach. Some of our current clients include:
- Blizzard Entertainment
- Bayer AG
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- McKinsey & Company
- Travel Alberta
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Johnson & Johnson
- Dianne Wilkins, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Gokiert, President
- Conor Brady, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Owens, Chief Strategy Officer
- John McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer
- Amanda Seaford, Chief Client Officer
@criticalmass Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 50 largest U.S. health care agency networks...28 Merge Chicago 29.0 29 DiD Ambler, Pa. 25.9 30
Critical Mass[Omnicom] Alberta, B.C. 24.0 31 Scout [Stagwell Group] Atlanta...
- BMW hires Goodby as lead creative agency in US...S. business. In December 2016, BMW handed web development to Omnicom's
Critical Massafter a review that was also run by Roth Ryan Hayes...
- Listen Up: 2018 Podcast Predictions...podcasting's profile. Voice-activated speakers continue to spread wildly, putting a
critical masstipping point within sight. Monetization: Progress is steady, with a continuing...