Critical Mass is a Digital Experience Design Agency with a relentless focus on the customer. Founded in Calgary in 1996, the agency has been designing meaningful customer experiences that grow clients' business for more than 20 years. At 950 people strong, Critical Mass operates globally from offices in Calgary, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Cupertino, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica and is part of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the leading global marketing communications company.THINK
- Designing for The Betamax Generation
- 7 Predictions for Voice & AI
- Is Fintech The Future of Airlines?
- Why Amazon Echo Will Revolutionize Domestic & Agency Life
- The Patient Pursuit of Perfection
- Creating Culture for the Customer
- Critical Mass Invests in Mobile Agency Prolific Interactive
- Nissan Diehard Fan Wins Cannes Lion in Digital Craft
- Nissan Diehard Fan wins D&AD Pencil
- Fast Company coverage of ‘Inauguration Day Basket of Adorables Puppy Party’
- The 2017 CES News Worth Caring About
- A Westworld Experience is Closer Than We Think via PSFK
- Snapchat Plays Hard to Get With Celebrities and Influencers via NYTimes
- Critical Mass Ranked Elite Agency in The Drum’s Digital Census
- Conor Brady on The Best Ads of 2016
- Nissan Diehard Fan Finalist for Mashies Best Use of AR/VR
- Marriott Launches Digital Magazine Targeting Millennials
- Life In The Time of Everyday Cyborgs via PSFK
- Poignant Critical Mass Film Will Make You ‘Glad to Give’
- Andrea Lennon ’40 Under 40’
- Critical Mass Wins Three Ember Awards
- Agency Execs: Facebook Must Adopt Third-party Verification
- Pine-sol lands AdWeek’s Ad of the Day
- Creative Debates: Agencies Only Talk About Innovation
- If Women Rule Social, Why Don’t We Make Content For Them?
- McDonald’s Picked Omnicom as Winner of U.S. Creative Review
- The Challenge in Asia: Fragmentation
- How a Cannes Jurist Learned to Stop Worrying About Data & Love Cyborgs
- The Sweat, Craft & Tech Behind Nissan’s Diehard Fan App via FastCo
- Will a Robot Win a Lion?
- The New York Times Speaks With Di Wilkins About MoveToCanadaEh.com
We are a full-service digital agency with experience design at our core, but our breadth of services spans strategic consulting, marketing communications, technology implementation, and marketing science (analytics). We tailor our offerings to each client’s needs, and with the backing of our Critical Mass Network and broader Omnicom sister agencies, no capability is ever out of our reach. Some of our current clients include:
- Sunglass Hut
- Harley Davidson
- Watford F.C.
- Dianne Wilkins, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Gokiert, President
- Conor Brady, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Owens, Chief Strategy Officer
- John McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer
- Amanda Levy, Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul Rand, Chief Executive Officer, Zócalo
@criticalmass Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Levron Joins FCB, Bedwood Launches Cauliflower and More...everything from advertising to customer experience design. Previously, she worked at BBDO ,
Critical Mass, Digitas , JWT and DDB . Fallon opened a New York City office...
- The Master Plan Behind Ascential's Acquisition of MediaLink...which is 160 that we trade in and 16 that we have
critical massin." Read the full interview: Advertising Age: When people hear Ascential...
- KBS Has Lost Significant BMW Business...The latest shift came late last week when BMW tapped Omnicom's
Critical Massto handle web development following a competitive review. The finalists in...
- Omnicom Launches Dedicated McDonald's Agency We Are Unlimited...come from the group's agencies including DDB, BBDO, OMD , Sparks & Honey,
Critical Mass, Annalect and more, said Mr. Nienhaus, who reports into Ms. Clark...
- Just What Is the 'Agency of the Future' and Has Omnicom Built It?...studio in addition to people from other Omnicom agencies, including digital shop
Critical Mass, Omnicom Media Group, multicultural shop Alma , and boutique agency Sparks & Honey...