LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Elon Musk's Secret Media Project. Plus, YouTube Conspiracy Videos The SpaceX CEO's new project reportedly involves former writers and editors from The Onion. Seriously.
- NBC Universal Promises to Slash TV Commercials by 20 Percent...loads on its networks like TNT and TruTV; Hallmark Channel, part of
CrownMedia, said last spring it would reduce commercials in original primetime shows...
- Disney Faces Lengthy Bidding War as Comcast Bids for Sky TV...U.K. pay-TV company Sky Plc, which Iger has called a
crownjewel of the package he's seeking to buy from Fox. The...
- Beer Battle: MillerCoors Exec Slams Bud Light's 'Dilly Dilly'Miller Lite's answer to its competitor's viral campaign is more taste tests.
- Diageo Joins 'Free the Bid' Effort to Hire More Women Directors...diversity, but it must move quicker." Diageo, whose brands include Johnnie Walker,
CrownRoyal, Smirnoff and Guinness, is the 12th marketer to join Free the...