LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Macy's Embraces a 'Digical' World...and promote sales, among other efforts. It also pushes the retailer's "
crownjewel," the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Ms. Reardon said. "Our newest...
- Best Practices: Five Ways to Win with Data-Driven Marketing...use of both internal and external data, companies are learning how to "
crown" their customers -- truly understand what makes them tick, and then develop campaigns...
- Good News: One Last Extension for 2015 Small Agency Awards...North Carolina-based Baldwin& and Nebraska-based Bailey Lauerman . Last year the
crownwent to San Francisco shop Muh-Tay-Zik Hof-fer. "Becoming the...
- With Gaming in a Slump, Macau Resorts Branch Out...City of Dreams Manila have even more star power. The developer, Melco
CrownEntertainment Limited, has denied a New York Post report that the project...
- How Special K Started a Data-Focused Trend for Kellogg at the Upfronts Starcom has been using purchase data from Nielsen Catalina Solutions to build TV audience targets for all Kellogg's brands.
Budweiser Black Crown: Coronation -- SUPERBOWL XLVII Agency: Anomaly Media: TV/Video