LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Four
- Where Is Marcello Serpa? Heading to New York for His First Art Exhibit...clicked." Another painting, "Gender," features a blue-faced woman with a pink
crownof thorns and suggests the pressure of gender stereotypes. Serpa says the...
- Watch: Netflix Delivers Punchline to Its 'Joke' Ads in Commercial During Emmys...joining Netflix original series "Stranger Things," "Orange is the New Black," The
Crown" and "House of Cards." The 30-second ad, created by the Los...
- 'Monday Night Football' Ratings Slide 9% (and You Can't Blame the Weather)The first week of the NFL's new season was down 13% from last year, and you can't chalk it all up to people watching hurricane coverage.
- Sunday NFL Ratings Fall 13% as Irma Slams Into FloridaBut the ever-reliable Dallas Cowboys help turn the tide, as 'Sunday Night Football' viewership improves year-to-year.