LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Blippar Taps Ariff Quli as Chief Commercial Officer, North America...and product naming. Before joining the agency, Mr. Wiese was a freelance strategist, handling research and strategy for clients, including SenseLabs, Quiksilver, and
- Padilla Speer Beardsley acquires CRT/tanaka...Minneapolis, has completed its acquisition of Richmond, Va.-based communications agency
CRT/tanaka. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The combined agency, now...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Sony Scrambles to Calm Gamers Outraged Over Security BreachAnalysts have estimated the security breach alone could cost Sony $2 billion or more to clean up.