LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- Underdog Firm Plays on Democrats' Data FearsRivals say the party strategy of a central voter data platform makes it easy to stifle primary challenges and boosts the risk from hacking.
- What Brands Can Learn From the Psychology of PoliticsPsychology-driven marketing is critical to politics as well as to advertising, writes Jake McKenzie.
- Inside Activision's Plan to Make Its Gaming League the Next ESPNActivision is trying to dominate e-sports by developing leagues, hosting tournaments and airing them live on its own online channel.
- People Moves at Robber's Dog, Pet Gorilla, MPC and MoonDog...Zealand-raised Maclean directed the 1989 short film, "Kitchen Sink and later "
Crush," and "Jesus' Son." Since then her work has grown to include commercials...