LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New hires at 180 Amsterdam, Oishii and more...appointed Sterling Hawkins to the role of consumer experience & business development.
Cultivator Advertising & Design, Denver, has hired Claire Matthews as digital producer, a new position...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- People news from Grey Group, Furlined and more...The Noise Deli out of London for music and sound design.
Cultivator Advertising & Design, Denver, has hired Stephanie Shawn as interactive director, a new position...
- Video: Beer Ads Promise Proprietary Tech to Get Booze Into Your Face...KDVR during local news and Broncos football games. The agency is
Cultivator Advertising & Design, Denver. Advertising Age Player Gravity Activated Pouring System Advertising Age Player...