LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Independence Day: Fox Sports Programming Chief Fired in Holiday Shocker...during his exit from MSNBC and throughout his legal wranglings with
Current TV. In a statement released Monday afternoon, Glaser characterized Fox Sports' treatment of...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- On the Menu at Chipotle: TV Spots, Technology and Dessert...efforts to grow again can at least be attempted." After the
current TVtest in Minneapolis, San Diego and Austin, Texas, ends on Nov. 20...
- Poll: Would You Advertise on Trump TV, or Tell Your Clients To?...been successes. Former Vice President Al Gore created the now defunct
Current TV, while former Republican candidates Sarah Palin and Herman Cain launched subscription services...
- 'This Girl Can' Team Joins BBH; Craig Ward Heads Up Design at Deutsch, N.Y.All the industry's latest creative moves