LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Ads Would Cost If Fox Really Cut Them to 2 Minutes Per Hour...ad buyers and networks hashed out ad prices ahead of the
current TVseason, they landed at roughly $300,000 for 30 seconds during Fox...
- Sports Media Rights to Soar to $23B in 2021, PwC Report SaysSports rights cost networks an arm and a leg and part of the other leg, but they're pretty much keeping the lights on for broadcast TV.
- Independence Day: Fox Sports Programming Chief Fired in Holiday Shocker...during his exit from MSNBC and throughout his legal wranglings with
Current TV. In a statement released Monday afternoon, Glaser characterized Fox Sports' treatment of...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- On the Menu at Chipotle: TV Spots, Technology and Dessert...efforts to grow again can at least be attempted." After the
current TVtest in Minneapolis, San Diego and Austin, Texas, ends on Nov. 20...