LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Believe Signs Stuart Douglas, Apiggnanesi Joins Indy8 and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- People news from Bueno, CP+B and more...working for cutting houses including Beast, Company X, Consulate, NO6, Homestead,
Cut and Run, Lost Planet and Jump. Earlier in her career, she had a...
- Chili Runs in Cincinnati...well as aiming this message at congressional colleague John Murtha: "Cowards
cut and run. Marines never do." Ms. Schmidt won in 2008 in a field...
- Publishers Scrounge for Ad Dollars After Decades of GrowthPressure from the global economic recession on China's print media industry leaves little room for error. Publishers who fail to define core brand values and strategy and cut corners may not survive, says Thomas Gorman, chairman of CCI Asia-Pacific, the publisher of Time Inc.'s Fortune magazine in China.
- Olympic Sponsors Should Remind World What Games Are Really All About...Take Stance on Human-Rights Issues So is it time to
cut and run? Gird for a fight? Prepare for boycotts? None of the above...