LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Peet's Coffee Hires Cutwater as Agency of Record and Plans a Broader Marketing Push...several years of rapid expansion. The company has hired San Francisco agency
Cutwateras its agency of record, Peet's and Cutwater confirmed to Ad...
- Carl Joins Y&R NY, Mistress Hires Lorenzo and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Dixie Asks People to Turn Off Their Phones for DinnerThe new campaign from Droga5 showcases real families and friends going "Dark for Dinner."
- Old Spice's MYMCSL vs. Little Darth: Who Will Win YouTube's Ad Battle?...Bogusky to 8,296,804 for "Guys Backflip Into Jeans," conceived by
Cutwater. We're wondering what happened "Dumb Ways to Die" for Metro Trains...
- People on the Move: Y&L Names Brad Bobenmoyer VP-Marketing...KraftMaid business. Prior to Y&L, she was a copywriter at the
Cutwateragency. Y&L also hired Lynn Kendall as a production manager. Mr...