LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Time to Update Your Reviewmageddon Scorecard...IPG's UM is a big winner, with wins including Coca-Cola,
CVSand the Johnson & Johnson U.S. buying business. The latter wasn't...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 Media Mavens This year's class is more committed to reshaping media and marketing than any before.
- Reader's Digest Association Drops Reader's Digest From the Company Name Reader's Digest Association is becoming Trusted Media Brands to emphasize the breadth of its portfolio.
- Marketers Are Still Getting in on Sept. 11 Remembrances, but a Bit More Carefully Now...As of noon today, White Castle, Cinnabon, Bass Pro Shops, Fleshlight, Walmart ,
CVS, The Vitamin Shoppe, Applebee's and Huggies are among brands that tweeted...
- Inside the Design Lab That's Getting Target's Tar-Zhay BackTarget is bidding to regain its image for contemporary chic by doubling down on design that is both fab and functional.