LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- IHOP Wants You to 'Eat Up Every Moment' in First Work From Campbell Ewald...s Campbell Ewald was named IHOP's creative agency in July, replacing
DaileyL.A., another IPG shop, after a four-year run. The new...
- IHOP Switches IPG Agencies, Hires Campbell Ewald L.A....has picked Campbell Ewald L.A. as its new creative agency, replacing
DaileyL.A. after a four-year run. "Those years with Dailey took...
- WPP's Cavalry, Y&R Chicago Name Leyla Dailey Chief Creative Officer...s Cavalry and sibling agency Y&R Chicago have tapped Leyla Touma
Daileyas chief creative officer for both shops, the latest in the move...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.