- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Who Bought What in Super Bowl XLVIII
Now with updates on RadioShack, Microsoft, Subway, GoldieBlox and more.
- In Shocking Upset, RadioShack Wins the Super BowlThe ponies and puppies were cute and all, but retailer wins the day, followed closely by T-Mobile and Tim Tebow.
- One-Stop Shopping for All the 2014 Super Bowl Ads...Not War" BBH, London Beats "The Right Music" NA Butterfinger "Cup Therapy" Dailey, West Hollywood, Calif. Carmax "Slow Clap" Silver & Partners Cheerios "Gracie" Saatchi & Saatchi...
- Bob Saget, a Muppet and Carmen Electra Walk Into These Super Bowl Teasers...abound. And Butterfinger's "Cup Therapy" was a suggestive bit by agency Dailey that sent chocolate and peanut butter to "food therapy," where they encounter...