LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- W&K's Altinok Signs With Biscuit, Oates Joins Chromista and More...Santa Monica studio. Coming from the agency side at Deutsch LA and
DaileyAdvertising, she has produced broadcast commercials, radio spots, web videos and more...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Who Bought What in Super Bowl XLVIII Now with updates on RadioShack, Microsoft, Subway, GoldieBlox and more.
- One-Stop Shopping for All the 2014 Super Bowl Ads...Not War" BBH, London Beats "The Right Music" NA Butterfinger "Cup Therapy"
Dailey, West Hollywood, Calif. Carmax "Slow Clap" Silver & Partners Cheerios "Gracie" Saatchi & Saatchi...