LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Surge of Consultancies, and Nine Other Agency Facts You Need to Know 10 facts from Ad Age's Agency Report 2017 that you should know about the agency business. Digital accounts for nearly 47% of U.S. agency revenue, but growth is moderating.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- IHOP Wants You to 'Eat Up Every Moment' in First Work From Campbell Ewald...s Campbell Ewald was named IHOP's creative agency in July, replacing
DaileyL.A., another IPG shop, after a four-year run. The new...
- IHOP Switches IPG Agencies, Hires Campbell Ewald L.A....has picked Campbell Ewald L.A. as its new creative agency, replacing
DaileyL.A. after a four-year run. "Those years with Dailey took...