LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Who Bought What in Super Bowl XLVIII Now with updates on RadioShack, Microsoft, Subway, GoldieBlox and more.
- One-Stop Shopping for All the 2014 Super Bowl Ads...Not War" BBH, London Beats "The Right Music" NA Butterfinger "Cup Therapy"
Dailey, West Hollywood, Calif. Carmax "Slow Clap" Silver & Partners Cheerios "Gracie" Saatchi & Saatchi...
- In Shocking Upset, RadioShack Wins the Super BowlThe ponies and puppies were cute and all, but retailer wins the day, followed closely by T-Mobile and Tim Tebow.