LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monsur and Misselbrook Join Sunshine New York, Trailer Park Hires Salinas and Brubaker Plus new talent at Vans, We Are Pi and more
- Agency Brief: Pancakes, Puzzles and Promises...s operator CKE Restaurants. It also follows Campbell Ewald L.A. replacing
DaileyL.A. on the IHOP account in 2016 following a multi-agency...
- The Surge of Consultancies, and Nine Other Agency Facts You Need to Know 10 facts from Ad Age's Agency Report 2017 that you should know about the agency business. Digital accounts for nearly 47% of U.S. agency revenue, but growth is moderating.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York