LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Here's the Cover of the First Vanity Fair (Along With a Little Controversy) Under Its New Editor...stones because, um, well ... Who wore it best? (Or worst?) The
Daily Newsor the New York Post? https://t.co/rNHE07xhNf pic.twitter.com...
- New York Daily News After the Florida School Shooting: 'This Is Us'...the wake of the latest American school shooting, the New York
Daily Newsfront page this morning declares "THIS IS US" over an image of...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Kids App Gets New Blowback. Plus, Google's Ad Crackdown Starts Today A report says Facebook funded many of the experts who vetted its messaging app for kids.
- What That Billionaire Doc Is Buying: A Timeline of the L.A. Times' Recent Operatic DysfunctionFor starters, the iconic paper has had three differerent top editors over the past six months, plus a publisher who was placed on leave.
- Media Karma Confusion After 'Hated Philly' Triumphs Over 'Evil Pats'...a widespread tact today. So let's hand it to the
Daily News, which devotes its front page this morning to dissing the Pats and...