LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Tesla Blasts Off, and Jim Carrey Blasts Facebook...get too excited: The company still has yet to turn a profit.
Mercedesapologizes A day after the controversy over the Ram Trucks Super Bowl...
- Mercedes Apologizes Profusely for Posting a Dalai Lama Quote on Instagram...day, another uproar over an ad quoting a Nobel Peace Prize winner.
Mercedes-Benz apologized Tuesday on Weibo, the Chinese microblogging platform, for posting an...
- Ram Defends Super Bowl Ad, Says Martin Luther King Estate Approved it...with images of Muhammad Ali and others in a spot for its Chevy Silverado.
Mercedes-Benz also used footage of King in a 2010 ad.
- Five Trends You'll See in Super Bowl LII Ads on SundayLots of men, kicks in the groin and beer, beer, beer. Super Bowl LII advertising looks like any other year.
- Auto Pullback: Regular Super Bowl Advertiser Audi Is Sitting It Out This Year...running ads in last year's game. Barring last-minute surprises, Honda,
Mercedes-Benz, General Motors and Ford appear poised to remain on the sidelines...