LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Love Connection: How Brands Are Using AI to Find Influencer MatchesTech-centric agencies and platforms are incorporating artificial intelligence to pluck potential influencer mates from the dating pool for brands.
- The NewFronts So Far: Truth, Half-Truths and Truth Fatigue We went to almost as many NewFronts presentations as YouTube star Casey Neistat.
- Auto Advertisers Steer Back Into O'Reilly's Former Slot...brand to return to Fox News' 8 p.m. time slot is
Mercedes-Benz, which ran a 30-second spot for its 2017 GLE350 SUV...
- With O'Reilly Out, Fox News Advertisers Wait in the Wings...doesn't bring in "O'Reilly"-sized numbers at 8 p.m.
Mercedes-Benz USA, which reacted to the allegations by pulling its ads from...
- With O'Reilly Gone, All Eyes on AdvertisersThe spring of brand safety continues: Fox News will replace "The O'Reilly Factor" with "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and await marketers' return.