- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who's Buying Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Ad Age's annual Super Bowl ad chart is back, and already there are surprises among the big game stalwarts. Keep watching this space.
- As New Bloomberg Business Site Approaches, Company Eyes Larger AudienceThe media arm of Bloomberg L.P. -- which includes TV, radio, digital, print and events -- wants to attract more luxury advertisers.
- Nissan Returns to the Super Bowl After Nearly Two Decades Out...game, will also stay on the sidelines. But Toyota is back, and
Mercedes-Benz has also bought time. Nissan hasn't advertised in the Super...
- Ellinghaus: Cadillac Is a Luxury Brand That Happens to Make CarsMarketing chief talks about the move to New York, name changes, agency relationship and the need to project confidence.
- Omnicom Takes Ownership of Critical Mass While EVB Goes Indie Omnicom owned 54% of Critical Mass and 60% of EVB as of this year.