LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs Kahrs...S. representation. He has worked on campaigns for car brands such as
Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Lexus, Nissan, Cadillac, General Motors and the Chevrolet Super Bowl...
- A Few Words About Jack Trout and PositioningAl Ries on nearly 30 years of working with his ex-partner and friend Jack Trout, his co-author on "Positioning."
- 9 Million Chinese Teenagers Took an Exam This Week; Brands Had a Lot to Say...test dominated discussion on social media, and brands from McDonald's to
Mercedestapped into the conversation too. For brands tying to reach China's...
- Anna Rose Holmer Joins RSA, Anonymous Adds Green...U.K. Green has helmed campaigns for global brands including Sony , Honda,
Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Under Armour, Hennessy, Guinness and Nike. His work includes Under...
- Love Connection: How Brands Are Using AI to Find Influencer MatchesTech-centric agencies and platforms are incorporating artificial intelligence to pluck potential influencer mates from the dating pool for brands.