LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What you need to know about VW's global creative review...have to deal with potential conflicts. Publicis, for instance, recently won the
Mercedes-Benz account covering 40 markets worldwide, opening a dedicated group called Emil...
- Study of influencer spenders finds big names, lots of fake followersP&G has been rooting out fraud in digital buys, but a new study finds influencers used by two of its brands have lots of fake followers.
- Never say never: A Q&AA with Scooter Braun...I had to leave my mark. So I bought a $30,000
Mercedeswith purple rimsâ "I spent all my money on my car. It...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Amazon spills a secret. Plus, how much might ad-free Facebook cost? Amazon is finally saying how many Prime subscribers it has -- over 100 million worldwide.
- Masters ratings jump to a 3-year high as Sunday's round is one for the agesThe Tiger Effect and Jordan Spieth's near-epic comeback conspire to pump up CBS deliveries.