LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Masters ratings jump to a 3-year high as Sunday's round is one for the agesThe Tiger Effect and Jordan Spieth's near-epic comeback conspire to pump up CBS deliveries.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Mercedes-Benz, IBM Watson, Kendall Motor Oil and more...A few highlights: Jon "Mad Men" Hamm dramatically narrates a commercial for
Mercedes-Benz that hypes the brand's upcoming AMG Project One plug-in...
- Agency of the future: Survival of the fittestWe look to Dickens, Darwin and current industry insiders for what's ahead for advertising agencies. It's going to get weird.
- Exclusive: WPP tapped Cambridge Analytica to go after Army's ad business...tried to parlay its election triumph into new business from brands including
MercedesBenz, AB In Bev and Met Life. Cambridge Analytica has close ties...
- Caviar Adds Norman Bates, Greenpoint Signs Heath and More...global commercial campaigns for clients including Coca Cola, European Parliament, HTC, Mazda,
Mercedes, Renault, Samsonite and Uniqlo. Earlier this month the duo signed to BRF...