LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- Facebook Launches Online Creative Hub in Bid to Simplify Creation of Ads...an effort to help creatives build ads more easily, said Mark
D'Arcy, chief creative officer at Facebook's Creative Shop. "Before this, we didn...
- 'Something Different' Launches, Doner L.A. Adds Trio and More...background included producing for J. Walter Thompson, BBDO and the former
D'ArcyMasius Benton & Bowles. Hewlett Packard Enterprise and other brands have signed on...
- It's Time to Lose the Notion of Digital Marketing...marketing" idea comes from the company's senior VP-marketing, Paul
D'Arcy, who has ranked among the "100 Most Innovative CMOs in the World...
- Coca-Cola Unveils New Global PackagingCoca-Cola is announcing tonight a major global packaging shift as part of its push towards a "one brand" strategy.