LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency of the future: Survival of the fittestWe look to Dickens, Darwin and current industry insiders for what's ahead for advertising agencies. It's going to get weird.
- Facebook's Carolyn Everson goes on the defensive...And the #deletefacebook movement is starting to swell. On Friday, Silicon Valley
darlingElon Musk--who has a history of social media tit for tats...
- Three Takeaways (And a Tip) From SXSW...Tech giants must be more accountable When Twitter became a social media
darlingafter debuting at SXSW 11 years ago, nobody could have predicted the...
- Remembering Billy Graham ... and Judy Blame...at a tent revival, Graham went on to become an international media
darling, a preacher to a dozen presidents and the voice of solace in...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.