LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Remembering Billy Graham ... and Judy Blame...at a tent revival, Graham went on to become an international media
darling, a preacher to a dozen presidents and the voice of solace in...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.
- CNN Dumps YouTuber Casey Neistat After Failed Partnership CNN's digital
darlingCasey Neistat turned out to be a dud. The YouTube star, who was tasked with reshaping digital news for a new...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: BuzzFeed's Swipe at Google and Facebook. Plus, Disney-Fox Updates...These are tough times for online media, and even BuzzFeed (a longtime
darlingof investors) is expected to miss its revenue targets by 15 to...