LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Snapchat at 60 Million Users, and Other Advertising Week RevealsSnapchat revealed daily users, Facebook said sorry, Google talked ad tech, and Twitter could be for sale -- all hot topics at Advertising Week.
- Lessons from Theranos: Marketing in the Age of DisruptorsAs former Silicon Valley
darlingTheranos continues to unravel, I have a confession to make: I was a Theranos believer. I first met Elizabeth Holmes...
- Make-Goods Be Damned: NBC Crams Over 3,000 Promos Into Olympics'Timeless' and NFL Sunday Night Football get biggest push in coverage of Rio games.
- Five Things Marketers Can Learn from BrexitBrands -- and Hillary -- can learn some lessons from Brexit, writes Kelsey Hodgkin.
- Endless Bummer: TV's Scripted Series Wither in the HeatCBS' Midas touch remains intact, as advance streaming deals keep the money rolling in even when the ratings aren't all that hot.