- Are Podcasts Poised to Break Into Advertising Mainstream?The crime podcast "Serial" has become a media darling. But is this fast-growing ad medium poised to break out?
- Mobile Is Great, but Paper and People Can Still Carry Election DayTraditional get-out-the-vote methods like printed walk-lists and door hangers still abound, especially on voting day.
- Media Companies Strike Gold With Sponsored ContentRecent quarterly earnings reports from a variety of media companies show that sponsored content is driving sharp revenue gains.
- Female Empowerment in Ads: Soft Feminism or Soft Soap?Female empowerment is the hot trend as brands pitch girl power. But are these ads culture-changing or simply "pinkwashing"?
- A Book Excerpt From 'Darling, You Can't Do Both': The Dove Litmus Test...rather than emotional reason for buying the product. In their upcoming book, "
DarlingYou Can't Do Both: And Other Noise to Ignore on Your...