LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- From Social Connection to Conversion Getting a share, a reaction, a conversation or a purchase is a necessity for today's CMO. That's why you need a social conversion team.
- Inside a New Programmatic Marketplace That Links Brands With E-Tailers...R Us, Gilt, Zulily, Kohl's and Saks Off Fifth. The new
dashboard-driven marketplace, at least for now, is limited to gift cards or...
- YouTube to Focus on Three Data Points...and other measurement techniques, but now they come standard in the analytics
dashboard. If you are looking for clarity for your digital video measurement and...
- The Martech That Helped Neutrogena Sell 'Scary' A peek inside Neutrogena's special digital-first acne treatment marketing campaign.
- Facebook Gives Agencies More Transparency Following Metrics Blunders...some of its metrics. The new moves include a redesigned Delivery Insights
dashboardas well as new metrics that were previously unavailable. More changes are...