LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Three Winning Plays for Marketing Measurement Madness A marketer has much better odds of picking the right metrics to better understand and engage your customers than successfully picking a full 64-team bracket.
- YouTube Clears Up Metrics Mess by Focusing on These Three Stats...and other measurement techniques, but now they come standard in the analytics
dashboard. Unilever shared the stage with Google at Advertising Week to discuss metrics...
- The Latest Couponing Device: Your Car...attributing trackable in-store sales to OnStar ads. People viewing the OnStar
dashboardor a related mobile app such as the MyChevy app can click...
- Watch: The Video of 'Ashamed' Uber CEO That Has Him Apologizing (Again)...the CEO and his driver, Fawzi Kamel, who then turned over a
dashboardrecording of the conversation to Bloomberg" -- but about Uber's horrible recent...
- Your Next Hire: A Cognitive Developer If you haven't added a cognitive computing developer to your team yet, it's time, writes Bob Lord, chief digital officer at IBM.