- Apple Opens Up iTunes Radio Inventory to Automated Buying Through iAdApple looks to corner more mobile ad dollars.
- Five Takeaways for Marketers From Mobile World CongressWhy the most exciting gadget in Barcelona may have been a toothbrush.
- Gen Z Influencers to Brands: Let Us Be Ourselves -- and Forget Tumblr"Brands that get it are going to crush it. Brands that are stuck on analytics are going to keep tweeting over and over again."
- Lyft's First Big Ad Campaign: We're Not Just a Transportation Service, We Create Community...in favor of a sleeker, smaller magenta mustache that fits on the
dashboardand can be illuminated for easy location. Now it is launching its...
- Facebook Tells Marketers That Clicks Don't Matter, Sales DoFacebook will tell more advertisers how their ads drive sales in order to drive advertisers away from awarding all the credit to Google.