LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Obsessed With ROI? There's an Apple Watch App for That...burned. The same charts can be pushed to a big-screen TV
dashboardin the marketing department or to a smartphone, Mr. Briggs said, which...
- How Sensor-Enabled Ads Will Change Mobile AdvertisingAs mobile ad spending tops $100 billion, marketers need to move away from ads designed for desktop to offer a uniquely mobile experience.
- SAP's Maggie Chan Jones Discusses Event Strategy and New Campaign...ll have over 5,000 meetings taking place. I have a "CMO
dashboard," and I can track our pipeline, how many deals actually get closed...
- BuzzFeed Maps Social Sharing's Ripple Effect With New Analytics Tool...that appears to be more developed. The company has created a video
dashboardfor brands that will compile all the data from the video campaigns...
- Apple Opens Up iTunes Radio Inventory to Automated Buying Through iAdApple looks to corner more mobile ad dollars.