LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Radio's health is better than you think, but what's the long-term prognosis?Radio's got 93% of the country listening. But the static is getting louder and the next few years could be critical.
- NBC Universal aims to answer TV's ratings plunge with a new metricThe company says its "CFlight" measurement captures all live, on-demand and time-shifted commercial impressions on every platform.
- SXSW Live Blog, Days-Are-Blurring Edition: Hear the Song Pandora Just Wrote for Us...has a huge setup on East Sixth, where artists like Tinashe and
DashboardConfessional will take the stage this week. But what drew my attention...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Tesla Blasts Off, and Jim Carrey Blasts Facebook...with a dummy astronaut at the wheel and a sign on the
dashboardreading "Don't Panic" (a reference to the Douglas Adams sci-fi...
- Bloomberg Stresses Brand Safety to the First Advertisers for its Twitter News Network...head of digital, said the channel will be operated through a sophisticated
dashboardand "super CMS," or content management system. "The team is busy working...