We adhere to the belief that everyone has a Goliath. A challenge or obstacle that keeps you from realizing your true potential. Goliaths can take many forms. It can be a competitor, a sales goal, or a mountain you want to climb. At David&Goliath, we’re an agency designed to take on Goliaths. Our approach stems from solving problems by “Thinking like a David,” being nimble, resourceful, creative, and brave. It is this collective belief that is ingrained in everything we do and enables us to inspire others to do the same.
• Entrepreneur - The Motivation Secrets of 8 Successful Business Leaders
• Co.Create - Morpheus Offers Drivers A Choice: The Luxury Car You Know, Or A Kia
• Creativity - Kia's Super Bowl Effort Combines Puccini And The Matrix
• Creativity - Morpheus Adjusts His 'Construct' TV Set in Kia's Super Bowl Teaser
• Marketing Daily - Ace Metrix Reveals Most Effective 2013 TV Ad Brands
• Adweek - Kia Preps a Matrix Spoof With Laurence Fishburne for the Super Bowl
• Agency Spy - D&G Rings in 2014 with ‘The Gratitude Wall’
• Marketing Daily - Vizio Advertises Adult-Accessible Technology
• Creativity - California Lottery says that giving Lottery tickets is as good as winning the Lottery
• The Kia Hamstars Get Totally Transformed with Help from Lady Gaga
• A Day in the Life of Our Founder, David Angelo
• A Guide to LA's Biggest Buzziest Shopes
• We're 1 of 10 Agencies Making LA Hot
• Our Founder Chief Creative Officer, David Angelo, has been recognized as one of this years Agency Innovators
THE DEFIANCE CLUB
The Defiance Club Initiative
• David Angelo, Founder & Chairman
• Colin Jeffery, Chief Creative Officer
• Brian Dunbar, President
• Seema Miller, Executive Director, Head of Planning
• Josh Crick, Director of Digital
- Ladera Moves to McCann NY, TBWA Hires LeSieur and More...in San Francisco. Grove Moller joins BBH after three years at
David & Goliath, where he worked on Kia . Prior to that,she freelanced at agencies...
- Coca-Cola's Zico Coconut Water Taps David & Goliath Coca-Cola's Zico brand has named
David & Goliathits new agency after a review. The move comes after the brand began a campaign in...
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl XLIX, Best to Worst, A to Z...Kennedy Jublia "Tackle It" Harrison and Star, New York Kia "Unexpected"
David & GoliathLexus "RC Illusion" Team One "Make Some Noise" Walton Isaacson Loctite "Positive...
- Ad Review: The Super Bowl That Made You CryMarketers got emotional, a glue company went weird and Budweiser picked a fight in this year's best Super Bowl advertising.
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Now with details on who pre-released their ads and when -- and who thinks that would spoil the "magic."