LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Want to Work for the Warriors?...recently VP-external relations for Asia Pacific at Shell International, succeeds Neal
Davies. When she's not overseeing the organization's 48 Effie Awards programs...
- Anna Rose Holmer Joins RSA, Anonymous Adds Green...Studios , which has offices in NYC and Sydney, has signed composer Lydia
Daviesfor global commercial representation. Her work has appeared in film trailers including...
- TBWA Promotes Garbutt to Global Chief Creative Officer, Davies Joins Irish International...working under the tutelage of Hunt. Irish International BBDO has appointed Neal
Daviesas chief executive, to succeed Ian Young, who has led the business...
- Why the Industry Needs a Gut-Check on Location Data Use Marketers are tapping not only phones' locations but their movements over time, which could indicate habits such as drinking or drug use.
- Is This AI or BS? Artificial Intelligence Is All the Rage, but Sometimes It's Just HypeMachine learning has been part of marketing for years, but something deeper is required to earn the label of artificial intelligence.