LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bankowsky Joins Strike Anywhere, RSA Signs Merck...slate of festive basketball games. Visual Effects Studio Kevin, founded by Tim
Davies, Sue Troyan and Darcy Parsons in September, has made three new hires...
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Yanagisawa Joins Blink, Sibling Rivalry Signs Margetson...Foods, Stubhub, Yeti, Alfa Romeo and Crate & Barrel. Visual effects supervisor Tim
Davies, senior executive producer Sue Troyan and owner/partner Darcy Parsons are teaming...
- LinkedIn Debuts 'Native Video,' Looks More Like Facebook...road because it helps people add a whole different dimension," says Pete
Davies, group product manager at LinkedIn. "There aren't plans today, but there...
- Never Mind Fake NewsÂ. I'm Tired of Fake MathSimon Dumenco says the industry is still too trusting of self-reported digital metrics.