LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New York Times Seeks Dismissal of Lawsuit Alleging Discrimination in Ad Sales DepartmentIn three filings yesterday, The New York Times and two executives denied the accusations made in an April lawsuit.
- Why Opening Up to Risk Is a Winning StrategyDigital and creative professionals are taking calculated risks to achieve big rewards, writes David-Michel Davies, CEO of The Webby Awards.
- Variable Signs Hackett, MediaMonks Opens in ShanghaiAll the production moves from around the industry
- Burger King's 'McWhopper' Among Top Winners at D&AD Awards...venue in "MT" tape, a masking tape popular with craft lovers. Christian
Davies, executive creative director at Fitch Americas, and jury foreman for Spatial and...
- Lowdown: Svedka Passes Absolut, Selfies Could Be Boosting Makeup BizThe Lowdown has the latest on Starbucks new loyalty program and how Newell Rubbermaid is bolstering market research.