LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Time Warner Defies Cord-Cutting Woes With Pay-TV Increase...epic "Dunkirk." In the fourth quarter, Warner Bros. will release another
DC Comicsmovie, "Justice League." Total programming expense growth, especially from the new National...
- Netflix Makes First Acquisition With Comic-Book Publisher...and Disney have been mining superhero franchises for years years from
DC Comicsand Marvel, sometimes with mixed results. Many studios' well-known series have...
- Everyone's a Critic: 'Wonder Woman' Marketing Scheme Has Worked Out Just Fine, ThanksWarner Bros. has invested nearly $25 million in TV air-time for its new DC Comics blockbuster.
- `Wonder Woman' Sets Out to Transform Hollywood...already a hit with critics, scoring among the best Marvel and
DC Comicsmovies on review aggregator RottenTomatoes, and is headed toward a $111 million...
- CW Upfronts Diary: In a Pitch for Diversity, Network Reminds Buyers That All Heroes Don't Wear CapesGina Rodriguez detonates a charm bomb during the season's final upfront show.