LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards...Chicago Best Content Marketing finalists Tweet Share Colonel Corps KFC and
DC Comics, Wieden & Kennedy Portland GE Podcast Theater Presents "The Message" GE, BBDO New...
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men Strip...s "The Flash" and "Arrow," two popular spinoffs of long-running
DC Comicsproperties. While it's impossible to discount the importance of traditional TV...
- More Things Trump Thinks Are OverratedWelcome to the media roundup for Jan. 9, 2017.
- 'Rogue One' to Test Viability of a New 'Star Wars' Every Year With a hefty budget, "Rogue One" will be a test of the company's strategy of releasing a "Star Wars" film every year through 2020.
- Harry Potter Leads Box Office With 'Fantastic Beasts'...has struggled to win critical reception for films based on its
DC Comicscharacters. 'Fantastic Beasts' cost $180 million to make, excluding marketing costs, researcher...