LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dana Anderson Leaves Mondelez in Marketer's Biggest Executive Shakeup Yet...agency side of the industry, incuding serving as president-CEO of
DDB Chicago. Anderson is known as a leader who has pushed MondelÄ"z to...
- Dana Anderson Moves from Mondelez to MediaLink...is also known as a great, often witty orator, was at
DDB Chicagobefore her time at Kraft and Mondelez. Anderson succeeds Dee Salomon, who...
- Mike Woods Joins M ss ng P eces, RSA Opens VR Division...and Jeep. Popp began his career on the agency side at
DDB Chicago, working on Anheuser-Busch. Lisa Mehling has become the sole owner of...
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and MoreNew talent also joins Believe, Station, Blink and Hound
- Eggo's Role In 'Stranger Things' Turns Into Free Super Bowl Mention With More To ComeKellogg said it initially had nothing to do with its role in the show, but now it's clear that a deeper marketing relationship is at work.