LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Strawberry Frog Promotes Love, Nowak Joins Wongdoody and More...campaign among others. He began his career as a copywriter at
DDB Chicago, working on global campaigns for McDonald's and Dell . Throughout his career...
- Six Things You Didn't Know About DDB Chicago CCO John Maxham
DDB ChicagoCCO John Maxham has been in his post for nearly a year and a half, since he came back to DDB after four...
- Why McDonald's Is Airing 25 Different Spots Over 31 Days McDonald's wants to bring digital and social approaches to "traditional work," said VP-Marketing Joel Yashinksy.
- McGarryBowen Chicago President and International CEO Tim Scott DepartsMr. Scott, who has been with the agency since 2009, became international CEO in 2013 after co-founder Stewart Owen retired.
- Mars Gives New Ad Love to Milky Way, 3 Musketeers...get the biggest push by returning to TV. The campaign by
DDB, Chicagoextends a print and digital effort called "Sorry I Was Eating a...