LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Leading Brand CMOs Tell Erin Andrews: Women Will Power the Next Wave of Advertising...that user journey or that consumer experience," said Paul Gunning, CEO
DDB Chicagoat DDB Worldwide Communications Group. Is the problem that advertisingâ "or, as...
- Tin Can Rally: Behind Conagra's Grand Plan to Update its Brands Make it pop: Orville Redenbacher is one of the brands that Conagra hopes to make more contemporary.
- 'Masters of Marketing' Takeaways: Confidence Wanes, But CMOs Promise to 'Kick Some Butt'Marketing execs portrayed optimism at the annual 'Masters of Marketing' event but they are still struggling with a range of issues.
- Selikow Joins DDB Chicago, Juniper Park/TBWA Hires Lang
DDB Chicagois appointing Colin Selikow as executive creative director on its Miller Lite and Mars Wrigley Confectionery accounts. Selikow is a veteran of Leo...
- Alma DDB Will Help MillerCoors Enter Mexican Import Market...selection strengthens MillerCoors ties with DDB Worldwide, coming two months after
DDB Chicagowon Miller Lite creative. While Heineken barely spent behind the small brand...