LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why McDonald's Is Airing 25 Different Spots Over 31 Days McDonald's wants to bring digital and social approaches to "traditional work," said VP-Marketing Joel Yashinksy.
- McGarryBowen Chicago President and International CEO Tim Scott DepartsMr. Scott, who has been with the agency since 2009, became international CEO in 2013 after co-founder Stewart Owen retired.
- Mars Gives New Ad Love to Milky Way, 3 Musketeers...get the biggest push by returning to TV. The campaign by
DDB, Chicagoextends a print and digital effort called "Sorry I Was Eating a...
- Walton Isaacson Taps Cornelious as CCO, Gairard Joins Johannes Leonardo...18-year career includes a job as VP, creative director at
DDB Chicagowhere she helped create campaigns for McDonald's, Dell Computers, JC Penney...
- Droga5 No Longer Chobani's Lead Agency as Brand Brings Marketing In-House...roster just two months after Peter McGuinness, who had been running
DDB Chicago, was named Chobani's chief marketing and brand officer. Chobani also works...