LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Opportunity Today Will Help Achieve Tech Diversity TomorrowLast month six teenagers from the Bronx got on stage in front of hundreds of people at New York Tech Meetup.
- Barbarian's Approach to Digital Content: A New Standalone Production ShopThe group will produce long and short form video, stop motion animation, still photography, infographics and more, the agency said.
- Video: Advertising From a Consumer-First Perspective...Schafer has a lot to say. The CEO and founder of
Deep Focusis one of the industry's most influential voices on technology and...
- Pinterest Narrows Ad Targeting; Tests Animated Pins...day event attended by agencies and clients like Nike , American Express ,
Deep Focus, BBDO, 360i, Bank of America, Target and Kraft . The purpose is to...