- Are Adland's Small Holding Companies the Next Big Thing?Ambitions are growing at smaller agency holding companies like CHR, Engine Group and Project Worldwide.
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Top Digital MarketersThese big thinkers are the talents behind some of today's smartest interactive marketing.
- PROTIPS: Who Are You Wearing?We asked thought leaders how they feel about wearable technology and which devices, if any, they wear.
- Lay's Is Launching an Urban Picnic, Brought to You by Uber The program seeks to boost interest in the "Do Us a Flavor" contest, which is in its second year.
- Lake Capital Buys Engine Group in Effort to Create Agency Holding Group...acquisition of London-based agency network Engine Group, whose portfolio includes
Deep Focus, Noise and others. "Our thesis is that pre- and post- the Omnicom...