- Deep Focus Absorbs Sibling Agency Noise Engine Group's
Deep Focuswill absorb sibling agency Noise , creating a new shop with more than 300 staffers, the companies said today. The reorganization...
- Nestle USA Trims Digital Agency Roster...digital roster shops to eight, including Dentsu's 360i , Engine's
Deep Focus, Interpublic's Huge and WPP's Grey, as well as independent shops...
- Are Adland's Small Holding Companies the Next Big Thing?Ambitions are growing at smaller agency holding companies like CHR, Engine Group and Project Worldwide.
- PROTIPS: Who Are You Wearing?We asked thought leaders how they feel about wearable technology and which devices, if any, they wear.
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Top Digital MarketersThese big thinkers are the talents behind some of today's smartest interactive marketing.