LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How a 130-Year-Old Industrial Company Is Embracing Social, Mobile "There's been this notion that just because you're a b-to-b company, you don't have to have a good mobile experience," says Sam Sova.
- Frito-Lay's CMO: Agencies of Record Are Outdated, Lay's Brand Has Gone Project-to-Project...for Lay's, the marketer will rely heavily on digital shop
Deep Focusand The Marketing Arm, which handles in-store advertising. Other marketers moving...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Opportunity Today Will Help Achieve Tech Diversity TomorrowLast month six teenagers from the Bronx got on stage in front of hundreds of people at New York Tech Meetup.
- Barbarian's Approach to Digital Content: A New Standalone Production ShopThe group will produce long and short form video, stop motion animation, still photography, infographics and more, the agency said.