LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mondelez's Bough Explains Why Snack Giant Is Shifting Its Media Roster, Mind-setIt's time to place media at the center of the business and make it as creative as the creative itself. We are at a unique moment to rethink how we are handling media.
- 'Native' Ads Are Fine, But Viewable Ads Are Better...fuss about ad viewability really just comes down to how we
deliver mediato consumers. When we create advertising that appears in the user's...
- The Lowly Ad 'Impression' Has Become Meaningless, So Lets Kill ItForcing the impression to be the "catch-all" metric to compare media ad performance has been a favorite crutch of the media industry, but it does more harm than good.
- Droga 5 Leverages Australian Roots for U.S. Media Venture...and from indie creative and digital agencies agencies that want to
deliver mediacapabilities to clients. Rosemarie Ryan and Ty Montague's recently opened brand...
- Memo to Marketers: It's Your Fault if Your Shops FlounderNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- To put this simply, if marketers are counting on their agencies to lead them into a world of changing consumer behaviors and media habits, they should think again.