LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Chris Wilcox Joins Pereira & O'Dell as VP-Partnerships Chris Wilcox has joined Pereira & O'
Dellas VP-partnerships. Previously, he was VP-integrated advertising sales for USA TODAY where he oversaw West Coast...
- Making Stories in a Digital World: Report From Ad Age Digital Conference...NFL sponsorship to promote payments-product Visa Checkout by enlisting players O'
DellBeckham Jr. and Drew Brees to set the Guinness World Record for...
- Why Does Dell Employ a 'Managing Editor'? (Hint: Content Marketing) Marketers at
Dellbelieve articles about over-the-top TV services and women in tech will help the company sell product. It won't happen...
- Old Navy and Dolby Among Brands Honored With 2015 Daytime Emmy Nominations...their own against traditional entertainment players. Intel's "Beauty Inside" social film from Pereira & O'
Dell, for example, took home a Daytime Emmy in 2013 .
- Five Critical Steps to Global Content SuccessB rands must fundamentally change their approach to marketing by creating stories people love. Their next challenge? Doing it globally.