LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Focus on Benefits Won't Benefit Your BrandA product benefit is an abstract claim that might not resonate with a consumer. A killer product feature, on the other hand, is gold.
- Strawberry Frog Promotes Love, Nowak Joins Wongdoody and More...copywriter at DDB Chicago , working on global campaigns for McDonald's and
Dell. Throughout his career he has also worked on creative for K-Mart...
- NBCU Hooks Beauty Brand for 'Sharknado 3' Vignette...in $190,770 in sponsor bucks, attracting business from the likes of
Dell, Jack in the Box, Corona, Hanes and Geico. Benefit is the first...
- W&K's Harkness Joins 72andSunny Amsterdam, Manggunio Takes CCO Role at Leo Burnett China and More...Eleven, Ms. Aminzadeh held positions at agencies BBDO San Francisco, Pereira O'
Dell, David & Goliath, and Saatchi & Saatchi , while Ms. Worthington worked at Goodby Silverstein...
- Herve Leaves DDB Paris for Romance, Donatelle Joins Havas and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.