LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Communications, Reputation Lead Andrew Bowins Out at Samsung...joining Samsung, Mr. Bowins spent four years handling corporate communications and reputation at MasterCard. Before that, he spent time in communications at Nokia and
- EBay Returns to TV for the Holidays...RFP for its holiday campaign and selected San Francisco-based Pereira & O'
Dellfor the push. It's the first time 21-year-old eBay...
- General Mills Names 72andSunny, Redscout as Creative Leads Food giant now plans to begin a second phase of the creative review for its U.S. retail business.
- Will 'Free the Bid' Put More Women Behind the Camera?...camera on commercial shoots. With the help of agencies including Pereira & O'
Delland Mother, she introduced "Free The Bid," an initiative that called for...
- CDW Rolls Out New Ads Featuring a Barista, a Class Clown and a Fanny-Pack Wearer...by Ogilvy & Mather Chicago, showcasing its partnerships with technology companies including Cisco,
Dell, HP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Intel. "Dell is a new partner since...