LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Mudbound' Director Dee Rees Joins Anonymous, Stink Signs Rhys Thomas Plus: There's new talent at Rattling Stick, Honor Society and more
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Old Spice's Confusing Grammys Ad. Plus, New Scrutiny of Fake Twitter FollowersProcter & Gamble's Old Spice ran an ad in French during the Grammy Awards, and everybody wondered what was up.
- Pereira & O'Dell Has a New Chief Creative...win of BMW Mini's creative account in the fall, Pereira & O'
Dellhas elevated co-executive creative director Rob Lambrechts to chief creative officer...
- Broadcom Willing to Go Hostile to Win $105 Billion Qualcomm Deal...more than a billion smartphones sold every year. The deal would dwarf
DellInc.'s $67 billion acquisition of EMC in 2015 -- then the biggest...
- Brands Latch Onto China's Obsession With Dewy Male Heartthrobs People call them "young fresh meat."