LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The March on Austin: Washington Casts a Shadow on SXSWPolitics may trump new technologies at SXSW.
- The E.W. Scripps Co. Buys Cracked for $39 Million...W. Scripps Co. has acquired the iconic humor brand Cracked from
Demand Media. The purchase price was $39 million. "We always look for brands that...
- Ballers? TV Can Withstand Threat From 'Not That Good' Netflix, Time Warner CEO Says...will figure out how to take content and sell it on
demand." Mediastocks tumbled this month after Walt Disney Co. posted disappointing results that...
- How CMOs Will Spend the TV UpfrontsTop marketing executives plan to focus more on smaller meetings and year-round buys during this year's TV upfronts.
- AOL Advertising CMO Erika Nardini Steps Down...packages. Prior to joining AOL in January 2013, she had been
Demand Media's senior VP of sales and marketing and focused on bringing brand...